Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gulf Oil Spill - new record

Started by 4Tesla, May 01, 2010, 08:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helmut

Quote from: jadaro2600 on May 02, 2010, 11:22:45 AM
Right, like we need higher food prices too - or haven't you read about this price hike due to the conversion of corn to ethanol.

I'm beginning to wonder if the 'accident' was an act of sabotage.

We'll all be getting the bill when Florida's coast gets hit - the state will have no income from the west coast of Florida from tourism for a very long time.

Sabotage is a interesting matter. 
One can think  about biological terrorism
But i guess, it will be ecological terrorism on all people at the End.
Oil Prices will sprint up because of safety reasons.
Fish will be more expensive because of less quantity.
And at the end the goverment will ask you
for a green - nature tax to pay for a biology police ( working via satellite )
to spy on everyone.

Mark69

@jadaro, 

they can grow plenty of cattails, especially in unused areas (cattails love refuse pools too, which can clean the environment; also grow well on the side of roads, which will soak up hazardous materials from the cars on the road), not to mention collect all yard debris, to make ethanol.  It doesnt have to come from corn or use existing land that is being used for food.  An engine designed for ethanol can get twice the mileage of a gasoline engine.  At least until other technology can be produced.

4Tesla

I've been reading articles, blogs, and forums, all over the web and the MSM is still saying just 5,000 barrels/day, while I have seen reports saying 50,000 and 100,000 barrels/day.  By what I've read, it doesn't look good!  I'll have to try and back track and post the links later.

4Tesla

jadaro2600

I agree, some plants are intrumental in the use of cleaning up waste ... I find colver growing all over the place on roadsides down here, it's supposedly good at converitng nitrates.

Also, this oil spill has been determined to have the appearance of 'tea' and be especially thin - unusual.