Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: otto on May 03, 2010, 08:07:17 AM
Hello all,

@FatBird

your post....hmmmm.......the weights .......air cores???

OK. Just 1 question if you dont mind: the open TPU where we see 2 round black frames connected together, to say so and some lamp wires, whats the weight of this unit??

Sorry, Im a little bit older and my brain is a little bit on a "lower level" and my eyes too.

Otto

to be honest i could care less how sm's crap actually works ..

my shit is gonna kick it out of here !

cuz IT IS CLEAR HE USES MY WORK !   THERE IS NO OTHER WAY !

HA HA HA

IST

if it uses wire .. and it is intrupted it is my work .. hands down !
this is a  undisputable fact !

so this means if it uses a sprark gap .. or neo zap or jt crap same same same ... 

3 freqs is bullshit !

STEVEN SAYS HIMSELF HE USES TESLAS WORK !

WHAT I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE NEED TO BUILD JUNK AND WASTE TIME DOING IT .. LOL

FOOLS !

REMINDS ME OF LIDMOTOR !  LMFAO...  I TOLD HIM YESTERDAY ...   THE FIRST EMP HIS TOYS ARE SHIT ! 

ALL HE EVER BUILT WILL BE USELESS .. 

SO GO WASTE AWAY ON A TPU ..   ILL JUST USE MY KICKS ... 

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

FatBird

IST, thanks for the post.

I have been following your thousands of posts for 2 years, but so far I haven't seen anything we could use towards O/U.

Could you please post something that can illustrate what you mean?

Thanks.

innovation_station

YOU are gonna have to keep fishing ...

i have explained myself many times ..

ist! 

im giveing up on silly humans ...  should of just took the check !

eh!   

: )

you really are something ...   2 years ...  and you have not found the common denomonator ... my good god !

all i have ever done is O U 

WATCH THIS SUPER HARD TOY TO GRASP ..  LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_HbDCwf_E

CANDYLAND ... WELCOME TO IT !

DID I MENTION THERE AINT A DIODE IN IT ...

: )

WHO BROUGHT IT HOME ?

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

FatBird

IST,   I watched your video of the sparking & bulb lighting.

BUT, if you DON"T POST A SCHEMATIC, how does that help anyone, or help the world?

It is similar to a drunk man in a bar bragging about his abundant wealth, but refusing any help for the homeless folks outside living under a bridge.

Isn't the purpose of this forem to share our knowledge & help others? 

innovation_station

Quote from: FatBird on May 03, 2010, 09:14:48 AM
IST,   I watched your video of the sparking & bulb lighting.

BUT, if you DON"T POST A SCHEMATIC, how does that help anyone, or help the world?

It is similar to a drunk man in a bar bragging about his abundant , but refusing any help for the homeless folks outside living under a bridge.

Isn't the purpose of this forem to share our knowledge & help others? 

if you watched a fraction of the videos you say you did .. you would see i have showen the compleat assembly .. many many times .. 

it is a god dammed coil of wire .... and a magnet and a power source ..... THATS IT !

GOOD GOD !

SAME DAMM THING I HAVE SAID YEARS NOW !

yea!

go watch a few more of my videos ...  lmfao  then  maybe you get it ! 

ist

LET ME ASK YOU FATSO ...  DID YOU HELP ME ?  WHO HELPED ME ?

well i will answer i helped myself !

and i went back for seconds and thirds .. 

regards

the avarge joe ...  would throw out the seconds  and walk on the thirds ..

i have been kind ...  then that french fucking frog pulls his shit ...  so i shit on him !  and anyone else who dare take my work !