Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Captain Hans Coler (Kohler) Magnetstromapparat (Magnet Power Apparatus)

Started by Michelinho, January 24, 2009, 09:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hex

I thought you would have read the posts on this thread given your reply. I see that is not the case.
I wonder why you felt the need to try to "debunk" Michelinho's device without even reading the thread on which this conversation lies?
I thought open-mindedness here was the general rule given we are all looking at stuff on the edge of commonly taught science.
In any case, as I said, even if the Cohler device produced power from radio-frequencies, that in itself would be quite worthy of investigation so the point is moot.

gauschor

No it wouldn't be useful, because it is known it has happened before, that people who lived next to radio stations were able to power lights of their garden houses. This action caused an absorption of power from the station and other people got worse radio reception, therefore it is forbidden to do such things now which is quite understandable.
You can try it yourself... take a long wire, put it in the air, some meters up and measure the voltage between ground and the antenna and you will most likely see some milliVolts. It is likely that this "antenna" can be optimized.

I have skimmed now over the previous posts and find nothing worth to  mention: 0.011 Volts was the result. I have tried this thing as well and get the same result, sometimes (with a 3meter wire 5meters up in the air hanging around) I got 100milliVolts. I am sure with some amount you could build a LED lamp or something like that, which is interesting.

... but in fact it is not free energy or overunity at all. If the stations are closed, your power will also be off. Therefore not so good idea. Also you should recall that some dozens years ago the radio stations were transmitting with a strong and "dirty" frequency however since cleaning up these frequencies you won't get that huge power anymore people like Koler or Meyers or Moray claimed 60 years ago...

leo48

180Kz frequency is very close to the nuclear resonance frequency of iron and the magnet
aligned core  we only build a resonant circuit at the right frequency.!
leo48
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene

gauschor

If it were that easy: wind a transformer coil around a magnet, pulse the input wires with an oscillator by a frequency of 180khz, check the output and you are done. I would be happy if you are successful.

leo48

That's the theory but then put it into practice is another thing
Leo48
Every problem has always at least two solutions simply find
The strength of the strong is the ability to navigate struggles with eye serene