Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if .... ethical theoretical disscussion

Started by Teutates, May 15, 2010, 04:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teutates

Lets start by saying you have an overunity device, verified, working replicatable....

Situational Facts: 
-The world is quickly approaching an energy crises.
-The use of fossil fuels are harmfull to the environment and will affect the quality of living conditions in future generations.
-Corporations are greedy and an overunity solution sold to a corporation will be used for profit at the expense of the average person

Personal facts:
-Times are hard, money is crucial to the well being of ones family
-The creator of an usable overunity device deserves something for his efforts

Other mitigating factors:
-The energy crises is now...  not 2 years from now when all patents will be approved and in place
-Any overunity device will have to be manufactured - money will be made...  why shouldn't the designer obtain something for his work?
-Are the conspiracies correct?  Will men in black suits visit?  Am I putting my life and family in danger?

What would you do?  What are your thoughts?

exxcomm0n

Until the knowledge is common place you'll have to worry.

Once it is, what would it benefit anyone to come after you or your family?

Only by keeping it a secret can the device be stopped by threatening or killing you.

Once it is released into the public domain, if you are known as its originator, the money will come because people will want bigger/better versions of the device and who better to do that than you? 
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Teutates

You are correct....  it would take care of the men in black suit problem... 

Your other point...  not true,  the inventor might get recognition, but just like any  other new technology the inventor without protection gets screwed...  why do you think patents exist to begin with?  The origin of the patent system was to protect the idea so the inventor who may not have financial resources could obtain the financial backing to begin producing his idea.... In other words to keep the big corporations from taking someones idea, producing it... then pocketing the money without paying the inventor.

Cloxxki

I'd make as many units as I could, and prepared short, to the point instructions how to build, with explanation of the powers at work.
I would distribute the units and the documents, all at the same moment. Units delivered to universities, science magazines, trusted OU researchers, etc. Documents would be faxed/emailed to any politician's office, somewhat independent newpaper, global universities, science bloggers, etc.
My name would be on it, but I would be no-where to be found. First and exclusive interview I grant would be the first million I make. Then book/movie rights, etc.

Or, I would share my knowledge on this forum, and at the same time still keep producing my own replications to hand out at Tesla Tech or something.

Keeping it to yourself and going to the patent office or begging for subsedies at a government institution....the least healthy and efficient methode ever, yet often, attempted to get OU out there.

MrMag

I would definitely release the information to as many people as possible. The instructions need to be complete, concise, with schematics, drawings and pictures. It has to be laid out to minimize any questions so that many people will be able to replicate it with little or no problem.

As far as money goes, I think there would be a lot of companies that would like to hire you as a consultant. Do you realize how many companies would pop up to build these units for market. Then there would be the talk shows, speaking engagements. They would all pay well for you to show up. I think getting money for your device would be the least of your problems. Your calender would be full.

I think the hardest thing to do would be to keep it quiet until the device is fully working and all of the replication instructions are complete. If this is leaked or spread out prior to the completion of the unit it may be possible that you will be at risk. It would be really hard to keep it quiet. I am sure I would need help from some of the more experienced people here or elsewhere for some part of it.

Patents are useless. If it is a real working device, the government will just come and confiscate it telling you it is national security or something and you will be warned not to speak of it. If by chance, it does make it through the patent process, some company will buy the patent from you for a few million dollars out of their petty cash and then shelf the unit. Maybe good for you but how about the millions of people who really need it? I don't know if I could sleep with that.