Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KIPPER MOTOR - GENERATOR Overunity Device.

Started by FatBird, May 16, 2010, 10:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

It's FREE to the person RECEIVING it.  If I hang a LARGE antenna out in the yard, I am getting FREE juice.  It may be costing somebody else money to TRANSMIT the juice, BUT I am getting it free of charge.  Same with Solar Panels.  It is FREE to me.

Look, if I give you $100 it is FREE to you.  Yes, it will cost me $100, BUT it is FREE to you.

What's free & not free are really BASIC principles that economists learn in Econ 101.

gauschor

Nobody will spend his money on a big microwave transmitter in order to let people freely collect it. It's the same when trying to collect electric power from radio stations: you can say it is "free".
Then ask yourself what good is it for? Once the station is off, you are off too. I'd rather have a device that is completely independent from official institutions, everything else is peanuts.

mscoffman

Those microwave claims are lame. Nobody with microwave
experience would knowingly put themselves into the path of
a beam powerful enough to activate this motor generator.

But these knot "coil" and scramble wound coil things are symptomatic
of a static electric antenna designed to pickup free electrons rather
then intercept EMF. One way one could decypher that one wasn't
picking up EMF would be to build a non-inductive antenna. Wind 1/2
the coil in one direction and 1/2 in the other direction.

Kind of a discordant note was sounded when he talked about a
permanent magnet alternator...No car has one because that type regulator
requires that one dump the excess energy to create heat. The battery
requires a regulator to not be burnt-out via overcharging. The field
of a normal alternator varies the effective mechanical size of the
alternator to meet current demands. A different better regulator
circuit is available for alternative energy sources when using standard
alternators.

So a permanent magnet alternator only makes sense when you don't
have a battery based load to worry about.

As for the melted wire, I previously told you to use a lower gauge power
wire. ;D

:S:MarkSCoffman

FatBird

1.  Excellent points Mark about how he wasn't picking up microwave energy.  I totally agree.

2.  Kipper's list of materials lists a regular NAPA 213-4011 car alternator that he used.

3.  I believe Kipper's mention of a Permanent Neo Magnet alternator was on his "wish list", & is NOT what he used.

4.  His coils of wire remind me of Don Smith's coils.  So I suspect that Kipper's coils are necessary for the unit to put out overunity.

gauschor

Quote from: mscoffman on May 17, 2010, 08:05:43 PMNobody with microwave experience would knowingly put themselves into the path of
a beam powerful enough to activate this motor generator

Think again, there are people (e.g. Hubbard) who have used Radium to create a "free energy" device. Not reasonable you say. I agree. Fact is, however people do unreasonable things, even when putting themselves into danger - be it because of ignorance or other reasons. Kipper was also one of these "wizards". Hence, if you still want to believe... good luck in hunting a myth.