Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This device is the real self-running overunity?

Started by Arthurs, May 17, 2010, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotty1

I think my tests show there is something wrong with the inventor's claims.  ???
He says the magnets that pass the coil are suspended by magnetic force from above and below and spin freely, but if that was the case my tests show that the coil will act on the main rotor as Lenz Law.

The inventor claims the magnets rotate away from the coil but if they are as "B" then they cannot rotate according to my tests.

If the magnets were as "A" then they will spin away from the coil but how are they magnetically suspended to rotate freely according to the inventor's claims.  ???

I see some contradictions here for sure.
Scotty.

jonifer

gyulasun

Hi Scotty,

Suppose the cylinder magnets are suspended by magnetic bearing as the inventor says.  Then consider case "B"  where only one pole will approach, face and pass the coil, I think we can all agree there will be Lenz law effect as usual. It does not matter if the cylinder magnet is freely able to rotate around its axis, the main rotor rotation will move it as if it were fixed. And the magnet will  not rotate away to any direction, as an interaction due to induction.
Now consider case "A" with the diametrically magnetized rotor magnets, also freely rotatable by its axis. On approaching the coil and suppose you have a closed circuit on the coil, the magnet will try to turn into a position where its Bloch wall line direction will be as the direction of the main rotation (putting it otherwise: Bloch wall will be perpendicular to the radial direction of the main axis of the main rotor). Of course the magnet can approach the coil with any pole but the moment its pole starts inducing the same pole, this interaction has to rotate the magnet towards the less resistance direction but it can rotate only as far as the next pole would start inducing,  and do not forget this magnet is forced to move by the main rotor too. Unfortunately I have  not seen a scope shot on the induced voltage a diametrically magnetized magnet has in an air core coil but I think it would be similar to an induction done by two unlike poles just one after the other when the magnet is fixed and not rotatable.
I also think Lenz law would be in effect in case A too, unfortunately.

Do you agree with my "ramblings', Scotty?

Thanks,  Gyula

Mk1

@all

Really interesting motor , it make me think about Otis Carr , but if the solar system revolves in a familiar way , i think the spinning magnets are north and south vertically , to hold between 2 magnets .

The guy is cleaver magnet can break gravity and friction , free of charge  :)

That is work  ;D.

I can't wait to see more ...

FreeEnergy

this needs more attention from the open source community!

just a thought* what if you have the magnet(s) fixed and the coil(s) unfixed free to spin. same results?