Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Support for OUR community

Started by ashtweth_nihilisti, May 20, 2010, 01:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauschor

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti link=topic=9194.msg242025#msg242025  date=1274432447engineers i know from here and us have replicated  material that's posted in the courses

Here is a constructive suggestion for you: now that you claim this, do yourself and the alternative energy community a favor and start to post pictures, videos and proper documenting from these replications, instead of promoting the same old fuzzy texts and worn out pictures taken from other websites.

ashtweth_nihilisti

Are you for real man?, our channel and the PDF has our replications in them.
WHERE DO YOU >>>>>'s come from? Sorry put both of them on IGNORE.
Wont be answering any more of these. I don't suggest others do either.
@Mark thanks for the heads up

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Cloxxki

How can something costing $1 billion ever be free energy, on any term?

But seriously, even little founded raging criticism should still be regarded as welcome input to larn from. If someone calls me an unfriendly @#%^&#, even if I disagree, apparently I have a PR issue where people understand me differently than I intend to be, let alone be seen.

While Panacea, from their sources I've read is a hugely great initiative, sure, I see room for improvement. That said, I found enough room for improvement on an actual, highly regarded university, to walk away from their open day, even though beforehand I was dead set on enlisting for the next 5-6 years of my life. Universities get attention, and they can improve.
Heck, the Technical Univeristy of Delft, Building Engineer Faculty, saw their highly regarded as fire-resistent building burn down to the ground recently, due to a coffee machine shorting out when a water pipe broke. During class hours no less. The building had been a textbook case for fire prevention.

Because I'm at least equally guilty of these accounts, I dare offer my supportive criticism to Panacea that at times they come across gullable and long-winded. I am the same.
I feel awkward when the word teaching is used when the technology at hand seems yet insuffiently confirmed as "real". I can only confirm that Panacea seems to do significant research into their subjects, however I am not sure their confirmations are their strongest quality. then, I have not studied their work many hours, and have mostly limited it to video's. Yes, the student of 2010 wants his/her info in multi-media.

Critics have an important role in society. Large companies like the one I work for, try to treat customer complaints as acute opportunities to up their game, or at least work through a checklist to see if things are still soundly organized.

I say, hurray for Panacea for existing, and making the effort, and hurray to their critics, as long as they use common respect and fair+funded arguments.

Me, I'd love to graduated from Panacea, when they acquire the formal status one day.

gauschor

Some examples:

> Bedini Circuit which has been replicated by many people and all of them were only experiencing "Phantom-Overunity". What do you want to show here?
> MRA which is available as an inconsistent document(!) has been disproven as an overunity device by a real university. You really think a university is too stupid and can't work and verify experiments with their equipment? Sure...
> "Tesla circuit" based upon a Joulethief to light a lamp...

What you claim "building our children a future" is only a child's thought, because these are toys. Why is that: because these "inventions" are
1) either not delivering overunity, or
2) not able to power real loads like motors e.g. "Teslas Lighting Method" - which is nothing more than an optimized circuit of a JT.

Take motors as the most important load and then if you achieve some successful results using them, then you have something. That is what it's all about: real loads. And this is the reason why solarpanels and windcraft are supported and these other inventions are neglected.

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: Cloxxki on May 21, 2010, 07:39:16 AM
How can something costing $1 billion ever be free energy, on any term?

But seriously, even little founded raging criticism should still be regarded as welcome input to larn from. If someone calls me an unfriendly @#%^&#, even if I disagree, apparently I have a PR issue where people understand me differently than I intend to be, let alone be seen.

While Panacea, from their sources I've read is a hugely great initiative, sure, I see room for improvement. That said, I found enough room for improvement on an actual, highly regarded university, to walk away from their open day, even though beforehand I was dead set on enlisting for the next 5-6 years of my life. Universities get attention, and they can improve.
Heck, the Technical Univeristy of Delft, Building Engineer Faculty, saw their highly regarded as fire-resistent building burn down to the ground recently, due to a coffee machine shorting out when a water pipe broke. During class hours no less. The building had been a textbook case for fire prevention.

Because I'm at least equally guilty of these accounts, I dare offer my supportive criticism to Panacea that at times they come across gullable and long-winded. I am the same.
I feel awkward when the word teaching is used when the technology at hand seems yet insuffiently confirmed as "real". I can only confirm that Panacea seems to do significant research into their subjects, however I am not sure their confirmations are their strongest quality. then, I have not studied their work many hours, and have mostly limited it to video's. Yes, the student of 2010 wants his/her info in multi-media.

Critics have an important role in society. Large companies like the one I work for, try to treat customer complaints as acute opportunities to up their game, or at least work through a checklist to see if things are still soundly organized.

I say, hurray for Panacea for existing, and making the effort, and hurray to their critics, as long as they use common respect and fair+funded arguments.

Me, I'd love to graduated from Panacea, when they acquire the formal status one day.

Hi Cloxxki /ALL

Be careful what you wish for you may just get it  ;D if u listen to the interview you can see this year we getting our license to grow industrial hemp for sustainable development and will be teaching open source hemp building. And starting the GEET school with teaching many new open source info, Stiffler, Rose A circuit and much much more.

Steron official device will be here in 15 days and we will try and run it on super caps and run a load off it and report for all.

Bedini's new "solar" tesla switch" will be ordered soon and a report forming.
A lot on the way, we are also moving towards registering an official open source uni this year, (first ever) more to come my friend.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm