Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Final Draft - Linnard Griffin Hydrogen Reactor Experiment Report

Started by ResinRat2, November 20, 2007, 03:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRAULJI

Hi !

I read your posts with interest. Thank you for valuable information and superb efforts.
Reg. electronbic circuitry for the device, I wish to help you, as I am from electronics field. In fact, we are building PWMs for HHO researchers.

I will be glad to assist you and anyone on this forum in any manner.

Regards,

Nitin

Nabo00o

As far as melting glass I have seen one really smart trick on youtube. Take a sheet of glass (or wineglass as he used) and heat it with something (could be an acetylene burner)  until it begins to glow ( it only needs to change the color slightly).
Then, you put it in a microwave oven ... ;D

No actually I'm serious. Because when you heated the glass until it glowed, you caused the material in it to ionize ( I think that was what he said anyway). Then, in the oven, the microwaves will only be absorbed in the conducting material which is the ionized glass.
This will soon cause the glass to glow white and melt, but only from where it was hottest.
I think you could use this in a precision cut such as hole, at least it would be nice and smooth.

The best part is that this is extremely cheap and easy for everyone who has a microwave oven and something to cut steel with.

Btw, you did an excellent job on the experiment documentation/conclusion!
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.