Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Switches

Started by angryScientist, January 11, 2010, 05:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

12 Volt relay
2 pole double throw, 0.6A@125VAC, 1A@30VDC

5 Volt relay
2 pole double throw, 0.6A@125VAC, 1A@30VDC (some are 0.3A@125VAC, 1A@30VDC. Go figure.)

It looks like these things new sell for about $3. I will let these go a lot cheaper. How does $0.25 to start out sound? If you can talk me into it I may let them go for cheaper.

I need to get rid of this stuff! Please!

angryScientist

These little switchs are pretty cool.

Double throw double pole

I forget what there called. Push once to turn on, push again to turn off.
Clear button face. Mechanical indicator. Normaly black, turns white when depressed.

I have a bunch of these, of different colors, that haven't been sorted yet.

Not sure how much they are new. Let's see if anybody will want any if their about $0.10 a piece (I could lower the price if you ask nice).

angryScientist

Toggle switches.

Double pole Single throw.

Leads are at right angle so they would be easy to mount directly to PC board.
Brand new, still in package. 5 per pack. I'm thinking $0.10 per pack so that's $0.02 per switch. That's cheap!