Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mark Twain will finally reveal all... in November

Started by Rosphere, May 30, 2010, 11:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesterTerrestrial

Quote from: MrMag on June 01, 2010, 12:46:46 PM
JT.

I just looked at the link you posted. So, your telling me that your the little fat kid that is posting stuff about peace, love and sharing?
Why aren't you doing that here? You come here to bitch and complain only.

Who do I work for? I work for the reality police and you are under arrest!

OK WHATEVER!!!

I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!!

KEEP YOUR RUDE AND INSULTING COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!

GET LOST!!! OH WAIT YOU ALREADY ARE!!!

ARE YOU GONNA BE A MAN AND STAND UP FOR PEACE!!!

ENJOY YOUR WAR TORN PLANET!!!

PEACE NOW!!! JT!

JesterTerrestrial

AND ANOTHER THING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

NOW CAN WE HAVE SOME DISCLOSURE!!!

WHADA YA SAY!!! MAYBE!!!

WELL ALLRIGHT!!!

ISTEAM!!! TESLA AND TWAIN!!!

YA HEARD!!!  ;D

chrisC

Quote from: markdansie on June 01, 2010, 10:21:06 AM
well we were due for a new comedian or . Things have been a bit quiet lately so I find t entertaining we can have a new villiage idiot making contributions.
It has been twleve months since Mylow and the LeeTesung has died of (whatever did happen to the UFO's at the olympics).
I look foward to many postings here, sure beats watchiing re runs of the simpsons for a good laugh.
Kind Regards
Mark

@MarkD

Greetings! I'm not sure where this comedy show will lead us to but I am also saddened by the lack of comedy from old Tseung's channel. Well, MyLow was proven to be a cockroach who used a fishing line and that was his end.

I read somewhere you were coming to the States in the next few weeks? Unfortunately, I will be on vacation with my family in Asia from June 16-30 and in San Diego from June 6 to 12. If you're anywhere near SF bay area, please get in touch and we can go grab a bite somewhere.

Best Regards

ChrisC

Pirate88179

Quote from: JesterTerrestrial on June 01, 2010, 10:27:41 AM
And you are?

who are you working for!!!

KEEP YOUR DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!!

GO READ MY THREAD!!! I KNOW WHO I AM!!!

WHY ELSE WOULD I COME HERE AND STAND FOR TRUTH!!!

ISTEAM - TESLA AND TWAIN - HORUS AND MAAT!!!

PROVE IT WRONG!!! YOU CANT EVEN PROVE IT RIGHT!!!

JUST STUPID CHILDISH COMMENTS!!! I AM A MASTER WRITER!!!

Thank you.

MICHAEL

Ummm...Master Writers do NOT write in all caps.  You should have learned that in Master Writer 101, or possibly even sooner than that.  Remember, Never The Twains Shall Meet.

@All:

These posts are all being made by IST.  They are one and the same.  I posted the evidence over in the neozap topic area if anyone is interested.

Hopefully, this account will be placed on read-only as well.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

JesterTerrestrial

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 01, 2010, 03:11:32 PM

Ummm...Master Writers do NOT write in all caps.  You should have learned that in Master Writer 101, or possibly even sooner than that.  Remember, Never The Twains Shall Meet.

@All:

These posts are all being made by IST.  They are one and the same.  I posted the evidence over in the neozap topic area if anyone is interested.

Hopefully, this account will be placed on read-only as well.

Bill

Bill,

This is MICHAEL.

Did you Read my Thread yet!!!  At Project Avalon!!!  Where I have met several of the members there in person and have refrences around the globe as to who I am.  I spent 10 Months Writing it just for you and the rest of humanity.

I am amused that you think that I am william.  While I may get all phiyred up from time to time I simply wanted to do what I can to just get this all out in the open!!!

The World Governments Must Disclose!!! ISTEAM IS GOING TO PLAY HARDBALL!!!

WERE NOT GOING TO BUILD YOU ANYTHING UNLESS WE GET A COUPLE OF THOSE BROWN PASSPORTS!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! WTF MAN!!! DO YOU PEOPLE WANNA DO THIS DISCLOSURE OR WHAT!!!

GREEN LIGHT!!!

GO!!!

Michael - JT!