Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What changed today ?

Started by Mk1, May 31, 2010, 06:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

The link below is a short story about the news. It may be a little hard to understand if you haven't heard all the other stories but it is like the "Cliff Notes."

If your still not sure you might want to try and read the oldest book you can get your hands on, easily. It has the instructions step, by step.

addendum: Have you ever seen the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" John Goodman" Does the best description of the book I have ever seen. "I squish your god (I mean frog)"

http://www.cbs.com/classics/the_twilight_zone/video/index.php?pid=EhJkGeNGuUqJfc9CCfD81h6TpxCIglq1
Christians just love the taste of fresh meat.

Mk1

@all

New fun stuff real 20 dollar bill with bush face on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TBzAJGNKOg&feature=player_embedded#!

How high is the price to be a player ... There are some numbers and names in there but the numbers speak for them self ... just think outside the music industry , sports , actors , tiger s may not play that game and he lost , mj all of them ...

Enjoy http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/48127/Illuminati_pressure_on_music_artists_1/

They control because because we chose to be slaves , when we look away in fear and run to our cell .

Mark

Mk1

@all

More fun !  How to recognize  ? There are many tricks in the

book , first the Spell , what happens when you make a spell ?

Simple you get a word ! Lets look at it !

Lets remember the words thought in school , lets say today's governmental , i can hear my self say govern the mental , and get corrected by the teacher , and lost the real meaning of the word at the same time .
Spell can be cast in many ways a group of people can be put under a spell like the J's that no one dare speak of Antisemitic is a great example .

Other types 911  numerological connotation 9 equals luck 10 God
11 Magic ...  911 When you need help in the old days only God could help now you skip it and go for the hospital .  911 means skipping God .

Did you notice how close elections are , and basically everything comes down to wining by half a percent like 49.5 to 50.5 ? Well it is a know fact that that 49.5 percent of the people cant be hypnotized , think about it .

How to spot them , they will to get all your attention and validate it by making you speak , Example the Yes we can speech by Obama look it up fun stuff ! Then they will make you think outside of the room bring you in your imagination ...

A new on i found minutes ago  9 10 yahoo elected Israeli Prime in 2009 coincidence Benjamin Netanyahu (neh-ten-YAH'-hoo)

They manufacture names of people too . Anyway next year Is yahoo.

They change the meaning of words , that way they can tell the truth to you , without you knowing that you are screwed , you will thank them , that is how funny it is .

Divide and concur , they say , different scientific field using each there own lingo , then ague because because they don't know they are speaking of the same thing . 

Let your magic be of light !

I hope this help understand there ways , close the tv set its all propaganda to push agenda you don't care about .

Chose to stay a slave of your situation , or free your self show some spirit some holy spirit , now you know what it means .

Edit , forgot BP British petroleum , is actually not the name it has been beyond petroleum for the last 10 years , and the name is right .
It also use to be Iran petrol co ...

Mk1

I forgot the magic of 9 , 2*9=18(1+8=9) 3*9=27 (2+7=9) and so on ...

Also see Marko Rodin.

X00013

Thank Obama for a $30 per tire increase in price the next time you go buy four tires. GO OBAMA FUCKing idiot backers!!!!! you stupid idiots.