Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need a cancer cure

Started by buzneg, June 01, 2010, 09:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

If time is of the essence, and things are advanced, I'd strongly recommend the following:
1. Juicing
Get to a local farmer's market and buy locally grown organic lettuce and carrots, Kale (good green stuff; the carrots sweeten things a bit, but also have their own anti-parasitic properties and nutrients - don't peel them, just was, as lots of nutrients are in the skin)
If you can juice 2 or 3 heads of fresh lettuce a day with 10 carrots or so, along with a few stalks of celery, you'll get minerals and vitamins in very absorbable form (very little in factory farmed produce, especially in stores)that will nurture the immune system and alkalyze the body.
2. Cleaning the Bowel and Liver
This via coffee enema - once per day: boil 40 oz water, add 3 or 4 level scoops coffee and turn off stove, and let simmer under its own heat for 20 minutes. Then let it cool (cold water in sink around the pot works well) and do the deed :o), taking in 20 oz at a time (no more is best) and trying to hold it for 15 to 20 minutes. Best done lying down (get some good reading).  You might need to do a water enema first to clear the bowel out.  Coffee enema's action on liver via caffeine's effect thru hemmorhoidal vein to hepatic vein will reduce body's toxic load, giving an instant surge of energy.

A juice fast with daily coffee enemas will do wonders. If cancer is present, the body desperately needs good nutrition, more than calories. Juicing will provide this. The coffee enemas will help the already overtaxed liver detox the body. Check out Gerson therapy.

Bob Smith

buzneg

I should correct what I said in the first post. High frequency focused ultrasound is not like Rifes method. It uses focused sound waves to create heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=159LUD6wUxY

DCA still looks good. Cucumbers or lye should really make the body basic. Looks like meats and most fats are acetic, and most vegtables are basic.

11:11

it is thought that nasty lifeforms like bacteria and animal fungus,
love low frequency magnetism.

and are killed by high frequency magnetism.

high frequency sound, is more or less high frequency magnetism.

so bacteria and animal fungus,
should have a harder time surviving,
in the presence of high frequency sound.

i also suspect that silver atoms kill microbes,
because silver lets off more positive magnetism than negative magnetism.

(because silver is dia-magnetic)

so nasty-natured microbes should have a harder time surviving on the positive half of a magnet, than on the negative half of a magnet ????

11:11

cancer is caused by acidity (hydrogen and carbon atoms are acidic).

and is inhibited, by alkalinity (oxygen atoms are alkaline. because water has 2 hydrogens and one oxygen, yet its pH is neutral).

people say they have cured their cancer,
by avoiding sugar (which has 12 acidic hydrogen atoms making up molecule surface),
and eating nothing but living fruits and vegetables.
(which are full of alkaline oxygen, which the fruits and vegetables excreted as a waste product.)

acid is the waste of animals.
alkaline is the waste of plants.

the waste of animals kills animals.
the waste of plants kills plants.

but the waste of one, strengthens the health of the other !

eat some plant-shit-oxygen, and cure cancer.
because normal cells become cancerous, when the cells lack enough oxygen.

and cancer cells revert to normal cells, when oxygen is present again.