Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Fusion Resurrection video is online!

Started by froarty, November 08, 2010, 12:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froarty

This video is AWESOME! Use the share button on Youtube to post it to your facebook or myspace account so everyone gets the word that this field has regained credability. This video reflects the growing concensus of scientists and researchers regarding CF or now better known as LENR and the growing number of replications both of repeatable and less repeatable nature. It is a wake up call to politicans and academics alike that this is going to happen without borders or oversight unless steps are taken soon to bring it under the umbrella of funded research.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29oXQHh-U4

angryScientist

To extract energy from a could fusion apparatus a heat extractor would be necessary to keep the temperature of the heavy water being electrolyzed below it's boiling point. If you reduce the operating temperature of your heat engine you come dangerously close to lowering the condenser side below ambient temperature.

Below ambient temperature heat engines have "Free energy" written all them.

Maybe that's why cold fusion is such a controversial subject, because if you want to implement it you must look at other technologies that have potential as free energy machines but are much simpler.

Note; If a heat extractor efficiency is grater than the inverse of the engine efficiency then it runs under it's own power. i.e. If a turbine is 25% efficient then the heat pump must have greater than COP of 4 to be self powering.

froarty

The energy has always been there but we have been told that it is simply too chaotic to be exploited -that the short lived vacuum fluctuations are impossible to harness even though they are clearly responsible for gas motion via HUP. I don't think we need or even want a liquid electrolyte in these systems as it is gas atoms that are interacting with metal catalysts through supression or Casimir geometry to translate to these strange forms we call deuterium ice, pyco deuterium, fast hydrogen, hydrino -states that allows us to exploit the difference in energy densities created by these interfaces between gas and conductive surfaces to rectify and accumulate the random energy exhibited by gas atoms -my pet theory is that the disassociation level can be discounted below the  energy released during molecular formation causing thermal runaway, another theory points to a bosonic type of h2 that could form in the confinement of a casimir cavitities like little packing plants, Phrase of the Day: Spillover H2 Jones Bee
much like my relativistic interpretation of Casimir effect this would allow 2 atoms to appear to occupy both the same energy level and spatial position (of course in my view this is a relativistic illusion since an unobservable axis keeps them seperated)
but the point is what happens when this tightly confined (fractional molecule" escapes into the surrounding lattice where only 1 atom should exist per cell? what efect on the columb barrier?

exnihiloest

Quote from: froarty on November 08, 2010, 12:56:38 PM
This video reflects the growing concensus of scientists and researchers regarding CF or now better known as LENR and the growing number of replications both of repeatable and less repeatable nature.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i29oXQHh-U4

I think so. LENR is a promising way. As transmutation of matter is confirmed but neutron production is not sure or very weak and gamma ray radiation is not observed, the hypothesis from Widom and Larsen about ultra-low momentum neutrons (http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Widom-Larsen.php) seems to be a good candidate for a theory.