Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Breakthrough in Over Unity Theory

Started by Merg, June 10, 2010, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

Ok, so I apply a force to a magnet to accelerate it to speed V within my frame of reference. Then I accelerate another magnet to the same speed. Both magnets have the same mass and react with each other to leave one stationary and the other moving at 2v in my frame of reference.

How does that work?

Rosphere

Quote from: lumen on June 15, 2010, 12:44:41 PM
Ok, so I apply a force to a magnet to accelerate it to speed V within my frame of reference. Then I accelerate another magnet to the same speed. Both magnets have the same mass and react with each other to leave one stationary and the other moving at 2v in my frame of reference.

How does that work?

Good question.

Reference frames with respect to mechanical systems are easy for me to contemplate, (BSME.)  Electromagnetic reference frames are something that I only started to ponder today, after my reply to this topic.

Let's see,... we would need individual reference frames for the electronic components, the Earth, the Sun, the Milky Way Galaxy, and the entire Cosmos.

But electric and magnetic fields spread out in all directions, far away from the outer bounds of the physical components, like a ball or the floor, and they intermingle in 3D space, unlike a ball against the floor.  The effects of a simple spark can not be confined to the component, the Earth, the solar system, etc.

Is it even possible to define reference frames in electromagnetic terms?

I need to think about this for awhile...

EDIT: (My two posts thus far on this subject are reactions to the posts only as I have not yet stolen enough time to read the posted PDF.  I hope to read it tonight.)

smoky

This could be a valid explanation for the Donald Duck motor generator OU system at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-MQvzOCNSI

Different frame of reference for the "pushes"

??

exnihiloest

We already explained that the force must be fast enough in order to catch and to push the ball.
However, we forget to mention that acting force should be an Impulse, without passing extra path.

Meaningless. What means "fast enough"? How much? What means "passing extra path"? Where is the impulse applied from? Where are the equations? Those in the pdf are wrong or misinterpreted. It has to be honestly rewritten.

Milkovic's pendulum is a usefull device for some applications but under unity and perfectly explainable with current known physics laws. Nothing more. Or prove it by making it selfrunning instead of providing misleading math; this work would be much more profitable. If we had "12 times more output than input" as stipulated, this should be very very easy...

exnihiloest

Quote from: Rosphere on June 15, 2010, 05:50:25 PM
Is it even possible to define reference frames in electromagnetic terms?

It is not possible if you refer to fields. For example if you are stationary between the very large plates of a big capacitor moving along the plane of the plates, you can't see a moving field.
A field is just scalar values representing some space characteristics at every point (Feynman's definition) and when the values are constant it doesn't a matter if the source is moving. It is the same thing with a disk magnet rotating around its magnetic axis: the field is constant everywhere therefore the field doesn't rotate.
It follows that we can't take a field as "reference frame".