Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible Toys page Interpretation

Started by Alexioco, July 05, 2010, 10:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Below is a mechanism I believe may be a possible interpretation of the toys page. I have made this little simple device and will explain it. I however have not attached it to a wheel as the device I have made is to flimsy, it was just for testing the principle which has good results. If two of these devices or maybe even just the one were put into a wheel, it might perpetuate. I really encourage people to please take a good look at this and build it for themselves.

The diagram is not drawn with 100% accuracy, but its close.

At the top, weight "A" falls out and up while weight "B" falls in and up. At the bottom, the device does the reverse.

At the end of the weighted right-angled levers are where the weights are pivoted on the wheel. The cross bar (that connects the two weighted levers together) acts as a push rod to lift the weights because the weights lean on that push rod causing a sideways movement (Like that on the toys page) and the weights lift up. At the top of the wheel, weight "A" is out by the rim, the second weight "B" is closer to the axle, when they get to the bottom of the wheel, they swap places as you can see in the drawing. The top two weights can over balance the bottom two weights a full half turn and over through the momentum as I have tested this by attaching 4 weights on a wheel in the current drawn position but is that  enough so that they swap, if so, then it will perpetuate. (Notice the pentagram shape within the mechanism)

They do indeed swap at roughly those positions drawn, its just a matter of is the overbalance great enough? I'm sure this could be worked on, I have only just discovered this and not tested it in a wheel. But Please feel free to build it and even improve on it, im sure this has a good chance.

Edit: The two mechanism may even be connected to improve the lifting of the weights.

Alex

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.