Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy wheel driven by HHO electrolysis.

Started by Low-Q, June 18, 2010, 08:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

The point here is that AFTER we extract energy from the phase change
(Liquid to Gas)
We can ALSO extract energy from the stoichiometric chemical mixture
(H+H+O)
Be it in a combustion engine, open flame (10kF), or fuel cell, etc.

We can take this a step further, if your concern is thermal dissipation
Wrap it in peltier/seebeck converters to salvage your heat losses.

The entire system can stay at 1ATM if you choose, just dont put a lid on it

At the very least we improve the efficiency of the paired fuel cells by the buoyant factor

If the system is efficient enough, using both forms of energy is mathematically coherent to OU design.
You can have a (nearly) efficient fuel cell system by itself
You can have a (nearly) efficient phase change buoyancy system by itself

Either of these, by themselves, can stay within the bounds of the thermodynamic perspective.
But NOT both in the same system.
Using both, driven by the same input (it is equivalent in either case)
You double the output at the same cost.
Which allows (mathematically) for a maximum C.O.P. Of 2 (minus losses)
This is for buoyancy in AIR! Greater efficiency can be obtained by using liquid buoyancy.

Electrolysis of water into HHO allows for both situations
you have phase change as well as a fuel cell gas mixture

There is NO law of physics that states we lose energy by letting our hydrogen rise to a higher altitude before converting it back into electricity.

Pressure effects the RATE, not the efficiency so much.
When you bring the oxygen supply with you, altitude doesnt matter.
Look at the numbers for fuel cell efficiency at different altitudes.
Then look at the change in height
And the change in mass density (gas to water)
AT THOSE HEIGHTS (E=mgh)

The math is clear

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Willy on March 25, 2023, 02:10:22 PM
Low Q]

If electrolysis when conducted at some higher pressure (under water for example)
becomes less efficient in terms of gas quantity produced, than is the gas quantity
produced by electrolysis conducted at some lower pressure (sea level air pressure for
example), it is likely because more heat is produced in place of gas.

This is false

It has more to do with fuel cell design than separation of the molecules under pressure
cells designed to operate at higher pressures can still meet efficiency standards.
Cells designed for lower pressures perform poorly at higher pressures.

And also, most freelance experimenters fail to account for the pressure of the HHO obtained.
In the higher pressure case, the gas output is at a higher pressure/density.
The observed numbers should be Molar, not volumetric. This is a common mistake, even at respectable institutions.

That aside: the situation we are talking about (a reasonable tank of water)
Pressure at any manageable height for a device, is still ~ 1 ATM
the same can be said for any (reasonable) altitude in air.

Then we have the reconversion: fuel cells operate faster under higher pressures.
Which was why high pressure cells were developed
(mainly for automobiles, which require higher current)
not an efficiency issue, but it's important to understand what type of fuel cell you are testing
and to keep those cells under ideal operation conditions.

Often we find that cooling the system (even with additional cost of cooling) can increase overall efficiency of the cell in some cases.

Temperature has a greater impact than pressure

Electrolysis performs better under heat
It takes less electrical energy to separate the molecules through electrolysis when the water is heated. In this scenario, heat is not considered a loss, entirely. Part of the heat is considered a gain. (see Ideal Gas Law)

This is not hard to test and make sure that our laws pf physics are still maintained.
There is only 1 of two outcomes.
1) our physics are correct and this system is (max) COP=2
or
2) out physics is faulty and we need to correct our equations.

Simple experiment:

2 fuel cells, 1 baloon, 1 roll of kite string, 1 generator

Instructions:

1: attach the roll of kite string to the generator shaft

2: Turn on fuel cell 1, and fill baloon enough to lift fuel cell 2

3: let generator produce energy until your kite string runs out

4: turn on fuel cell 2 and reclaim your electricity

5: get out of the way, because theres going to be
        a crater where it impacted the earth and broke thermodynamics.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Willy

Electrolysis is some times done with the production vessel sealed. 
This is can be a more efficient way to pressurize the gas, rather than
pressurizing it later by means of for example, electric motors and compressors,
which have their own inefficiencies / losses.

Read- first IF below

"If electrolysis when conducted at some higher pressure (under water for example)
becomes less efficient in terms of gas quantity (MASS IN A GAS STATE)  produced, than is the gas quantity (MASS IN A GAS STATE) produced by electrolysis conducted at some lower pressure (sea level air pressure for example), it is likely because more heat is produced in place of gas.

"In either situation, the equality of the input to output, 1:1 or unity, remains the same (all outputs considered). More gas but less heat or more heat but less gas."

Unity, before buoyancy gains.
                                Over Unity after buoyancy

sm0ky2

In any case,
The input and output are whatever they are.
60%, 63%?

Add buoyancy energy here

Then add gravity energy on the way down

Thermodynamics is destroyed

Cloxxki

Assuming you're trying to extract energy from buoyancy in water, have you looked up at the realistically achieved efficiency of that system?
If you allow the gas to rise at the speed it likes, it's going to rise slowly, a lot of drag. Compare a football released under water. Only when it breaches the surface, does it gain speed. It's like a fancy sports car, driving through a block of syrup. All you do is stir the syrup, or in this case water.
So then, you decide to allow only very slow rising of the gasses. So very high force, very low speed. Which generator would be suggested for that? Or would a weight be raised, later to be dropped? Then you need an efficient way to extact most of the kinetic energy from a falling weight.
How will the gas come back down, collection of water from the combustion, then falling in bulk?
All the efficiencies multiplied, and minding the actual efficiency of producing HHO at the needed pressure, I'm curious whether you can reach 100%, let alone more.
I'd love a realistic schematic based on previously achieved efficiencies for the kinds of production and extraction proposed.