Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GAMMAMET cores: incredible efficient cores.

Started by broli, June 24, 2010, 08:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I happened to stumble on this particular website by accident:

http://www.gammamet.ru/en/gm45dc.htm
http://www.gammamet.ru/en/gm515b.htm

And my first reaction was  :o . That core is incredible efficient and is suited for high currents. This has many implications and uses, especially in the OU field. Most of the times OU effects are measured in mW due to low powers needed to saturate a core but this would allow them to scale up to the 100's W range.

e2matrix

Isn't this similar to Metglas?  They also use nanocrystalline type cores and very high permeability materials.  Metglas is what Beardon used for the MEG.

gravityblock

Quote from: e2matrix on June 24, 2010, 10:37:52 AM
Isn't this similar to Metglas?  They also use nanocrystalline type cores and very high permeability materials.  Metglas is what Beardon used for the MEG.

This is not similar to Metglas.  Compare the hysteresis loop of Metglas to the Gammamet hystersis loop and you will see the difference.  Gammamet has a near 0 hystersis loss and returns to a near virginal state, while Metglas has a significant core loss, relatively speaking.  Gammamet has a low remenance, and Metglas has a high remenance.  Also, Metglas has an extremely high permeability which will saturate at very low power, while the Gammamet has a low permeability and will require more power to saturate it.  I would rather have an OU effect that is 100's of watts instead of mW's.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Broli.  This is an excellent find.  Gammamet has a really beautiful hysteresis loop and is nearly perfect. 

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

e2matrix

Thanks for explaining that.  I didn't have time to dig into it but just noted that they sounded similar at first glance.  This sounds like a very important find. 

The Observer

Like I've been saying for about 3 years...

Ferromagnetic Substances are a great candidate for OU devices.

Thankyou Gavity Block !!!

I believe few here understand

1. Magnetic Permeability.
     2. Magnetic Coercivity and it's relation to a hysteresis loop.
     3. What Anisotropic Energy might be and it's relation to Bedini/ Joule Thief Spikes.

When you take something that amplifies the Magnetic Field of a Coil by 1 Million times
                                                                                           (and let it crash by turning OFF the energy) --> you might have something !

Sounds like this Gammamet would be a great material for our goal here.

Best Regards,
                        The Observer