Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Since the Marks device is taking advantage of what naturally occurs, that being a natural magnetic field of the earth, it probably is not totally patentable.  Perhaps only certain circuits or methods within his device.  The US patent office will not patent something that nature produces naturally such as the earth's magnetic field. 

The 'ultimate' Over Unity energy device that God created and gave us; (the earth's magnetic field) has been here from the beginning, and has always been waiting there for us (hidden in plain sight) and is intended for everyone to richly enjoy.  So lets see if we can start receiving what God has freely given to us to freely enjoy!
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

lancaIV

Probably we comes over a similar Barkhausen-effect method to a
force-field first founded by Casimir,Zero Point sphere !
The used,special material, coils can  build a kind of superconduction,
under RT-conditions.   
S
  dL

Mannix

Hi all,

Steven has kindly answered to some comments here ..please keep it positive, please be carefull of assumptions..read all of this topic and especially Stevens comments, before asking stuff and who knows?
Did i ever mention that he does have a sence of humor!

Lindsay Mannix

Dearest Lindsay,
I have read some of the response at the web site.
It is a bit more encouraging then I was expecting.
I have one comment about what KOSH said in regard to the clamp meter.
The meter measures anything powerful in regard to electron flow based on the strength of magnetic field.
So the meter displays that there is OBVIOUSLY a LARGE magnetic field inside the coil!!!!!
If the meter says five amps just from a contact high, that means there is one helava lot of power spinning around inside there!
It amazes me how elementary that example is and yet the geniuses on line say, Whats the meter for?.....It aint clamped on anything...
One engineer from a large American power company told me that the meter says more then anything else about the demonstration. You cant fool the meter, it must have a strong field to react and show a current. So, it aint batteries and it ant radio waves, but it is electron flow of a high order creating a large magnetic field. Or vice versa? Ha, Ha!!!
Sincerely,
SM

hartiberlin

Hi Lindsay and Steven,
why can?t Steven not tell us, what he wants for this technology or
if he sold it to UEC, what they want to have for it ?

Just teasing us with these amazing videos is a bit sadistic, as we can?t
image how it really works and why is then Steven not just saying;
I want to have 10 Million US$ for the knowhow or whatever else,
or what he is really about to want to do with the technology.

ALso, what about the patents ?
He said, there were patents issued, but so far I havenot found
any patents on this technology scanning patents with his name
nor with UEC or the other guys name in it ( the boss of UEC)

So, what is the purpose at all to show these videos, if
only videos are shown, but no info is given, what the inventor
or the license receiver wants ??

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Liberty

Quote from: Mannix on April 14, 2006, 09:56:16 PM

So the meter displays that there is OBVIOUSLY a LARGE magnetic field inside the coil!!!!!

You cant fool the meter, it must have a strong field to react and show a current. So, it aint batteries and it ant radio waves, but it is electron flow of a high order creating a large magnetic field. Or vice versa? Ha, Ha!!!
Sincerely,
SM

I have a question for SM. 

Since the magnetic field from the earth is in the order of .5 gauss, would this be enough magnetic field strength to create this much power as in your ring device?

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor