Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Tishatang,
Thanks for the link . I need to study this as a lot!

tishatang

Hi Lindsay and all,

As I reread my link, I realized it did not include the 5k difference in frequency.  I cannot find the source of this discussion, but  have referenced  some links below.  The first link shows secondary frequency differences of 5k in one original Tesla.

http://www.totse.com/en/fringe/tesla/tcad.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifying_Transmitter#Tuned_electrical_circuit

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/teslatutorial/MEASUREMENTS.htm

Lindsay, another possible explanation for your wire experiment is that it is a variation of a trigger coil.  As I recall from memory, its design is a transformer with its primary driving the core into satuation.  When that happens, the secondary delivers pulse waves. 
In your case the wire is the secondary and a virtual core combined.  The single wire (secondary) has its virtual core driven into saturation, thus delivering pulse waves. 

If your scope is showing high gain, maybe Steven's concept is to couple more than one of them together like gain stages of an amplifier.  Or, maybe what you have is the trigger pulse signal source into a mini Tesls coil?

Hope this helps,
Tishatang

tishatang

Hi Lindsay and all,

Here is a link to simple experiment about Hertz discovery.  A short PDF file that explains the origin of the different beating freq of the Tesla Coil.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0602073

Tishatang

orionjf

Tishatang
I think your explanation (using magamps, magnetic amplifiers) has sense.
Even more, think about cockroft multiplier. There are some analogies:
- AC input and DC output
- Cockroft multiplies voltage input, SM multiplies flux input
- Inductances vs. capacitors, and magamps vs diodes
Maybe ...

Earl

Hi Steven, Lindsay, et all,

Steven, did you ever give a demo of your device with start-up power provided by a solar panel?

In the large device, do the 2 small toroids together with the 2 cylindrical capacitors form two resonant circuits, at two different and unique frequencies?

Are these two L/C circuits part of two free-swinging [power ?] oscillators?

Does the DC output, with residual RF component, result from some type of rectification of high frequency energy?

Do the two electrolytic capacitors serve as DC output filtering C's?
Are there several smaller ceramic capacitors in parallel with the electrolytic capacitors to give better by-passing at higher frequencies?

Apparently the electrolytics are not absolutely necessary, since they don't appear in the smaller devices.

Some of the videos show two flat, round plates with a certain separation distance.
Are these plates (a good portion of which are air) made of a magnetic metal, such
as steel or iron or transformer laminations?
Are they made of non-magnetic metal, such as aluminium?
From non-metallic material such as plastic or fiberglass?

The lower plate appears to have a coil with few turns.  Am I correct to assume that there are two other coils, all three with a 120 degree spacing?  Is energy put into these 3 coils in order to create a rotating magnetic field?

Best regards, Earl
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company