Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

You can often get the same effect with the use of other elements,quantity depending !
The published phaenomen is like a "superconductor",and I as also the worldwide
scientists are theretime in search of a "superconductivity"-matrix !

S
dL

p.s.:If iron as coil would be so important,this invention is in a really low level:
Marcel Meredieux,FR, invented an induction amplifier without magnets !

Liberty

This is a similar device that must operate in a similar fashion.  Take a look at it, perhaps it will help?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Liberty

Quote from: Liberty on April 24, 2006, 11:05:45 PM
This is a similar device that must operate in a similar fashion.  Take a look at it, perhaps it will help?

After looking at the pdf file of the aerial generator, notice the iron wire is coiled around the horseshoe magnets...  It is also uninsulated wire.  Could this be the type of coil arrangement used in Steven Marks device???  The very important relationship of the coils?  Maybe he is still using that bailing wire!
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

lancaIV

A first question:when the Dragan Kovac,WO2004100349,invention is true-
what is the value of all"overunity-demonstrations"?!
"The invention relates to an infinite utilization of energy,achieved by the series connection of single resistors(for example lamps/bulbs).

Mr.Mannix also describes the use of "seriell connection" !

Kovac seriell connection invention:as example"Ten bulbs a 200W consumes:58W",
so 10 bulbs a 100w will consume:???

Second question/statement:Professor Kanarev describes the use of measuring tools,like oszilloscope/oszillograph and multimeter,different results but both right !

Paradox,yeah!  

Sincerely
           de Lanca

Razor

This device is no what apears to be. It's a S.E.A.R.L. disc Inside. I have one and works, like a generator. It vibrate because of cilindrical rotation magnets inside. It produces DC voltage high amperage current. I have to turn it off when no current is draw from it, the start to demonstrate some acomulative effects of ether energy.