Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy From Wave Fields LETS DO IT!!!

Started by infringer, July 07, 2010, 10:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

@ e2matrix,

Thank you for posting that.  I downloaded it & unzipped it.

BUT there is something wrong with the file because Word will not open it.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

e2matrix

Fatbird,  I just downloaded it from that site to check it and it opened up fine.  It give a warning upon opening saying something about 'this should be opened in read only mode unless it is to be modified'.  I tried it both ways and worked fine.  I'll put up a .pdf version I made from it so that may eliminate any problems with different versions of MS Word that might be causing a problem.  Here is the .pdf  version in a zip file - called it study12.zip (to avoid any conflicts). 
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6gidh9

gyulasun

@e2matrix

Please check  Page 36 in the pdf file where the radiant efficiency is calculated at the end as being equal to 1 (the equation symbol = is used) while in the DOC file in also Page 36, I cannot see equation symbol but a small square symbol.  And the text says: "...thus in the case of the elementary aperture the thesis of energy preservation is significantly violated (a big loss takes place)."

Common sense here may place a "grater than" or "less than" symbol instead of the equation symbol,  i.e. either the  >  or  <  symbol, agree? Because the text says energy conversion (preservation) is significantly violated.

I use MS Word 2007 which shows the small square symbol instead of the  = or the > or the  < symbols  or whatever should be there.

This same symbol problem occurs again in Page 44 of the doc file: "This phenomena is connected with our discussions under 6/c, as we have got ... 1 for the elementary apertures."

From the sense of the text it may come as a "less than" symbol should be used there, once the author speaks of big energy losses.

So what can you see in the original doc file for that symbol, I wonder.

thanks, Gyula

e2matrix

hi Gyula,  The .doc file had a symbol as shown in the copy and paste of the screen capture (jpeg) below.  Maybe it is in a font that's not installed in your computer?  Not sure but you can see it in the .jpeg.  The same symbol you'll see in the .jpeg was also on page 44 where you mentioned. 

e2matrix

That symbol appears to be the Xi symbol which according to Wiki can mean any of the following:
The lower-case letter ξ is used as a symbol for:

A joined variant of Ξ.
Random variables
Dimensionless distance variable used in the Lane-Emden equation
Extent of reaction (a topic found most often in chemical engineering kinetics)
Eigenvectors
Damping Ratio C/Ccr(vibrational analysis)
A parameter in a generalized Pareto distribution
The symmetric function equation of the Riemann zeta function in mathematics, also known as the Riemann Xi function
A universal set in the set theory
A number used in the error term of Newtonâ€"Cotes formulas that falls between a and b
One of the two different polypeptide chains of the human embryonic hemoglobin types Hb-Portland (ξ2γ2) and Hb-Gower I (ξ2ε2)
The correlation function in astronomy
Frequency
A small displacement in MHD plasma stability theory
A parameter denoted as warped time used to derive the equations for homogeneous azeotropic distillation
The x-coordinate of computational space as used in Computational Fluid Dynamics
Potential difference in physics (in volts)
The radial integral in the spin-orbit matrix operator in atomic physics.
The Killing vector in General Relativity.