Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chalkalis Gravity Wheel

Started by teslaalset, July 10, 2010, 08:52:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lespaul109

thinking that some combination of motor/gen of these DC motors should give OU. I glued a rubber band on the outside edge of the plexi triangle for better traction with flywheel

lespaul109

also, i have built a thane c heins generator which does exactly what all his videos show. seems like that would be a perfect addition for these replications to extract and perhaps further increase output and add more torque to the device

ps: Ken rauen(who was an editor for peswiki) lives in lubbock just a few miles from me, I showed him the  Heins generator and his final word was that he cannot easily explain what is happening with conventional physics and that it has promise

teslaalset

Quote from: lespaul109 on July 16, 2010, 11:08:27 AM
also, i have built a thane c heins generator which does exactly what all his videos show. seems like that would be a perfect addition for these replications to extract and perhaps further increase output and add more torque to the device

ps: Ken rauen(who was an editor for peswiki) lives in lubbock just a few miles from me, I showed him the  Heins generator and his final word was that he cannot easily explain what is happening with conventional physics and that it has promise

@lespaul,
There is an active discussion ongoing on Thanes transformer at this forum:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg248866#new
I wonder whether you like to participate and maybe show some pictures and data ?

ramset

Jake.
Your one cool guy!
Looking forward to your findings.
Thanks for sharing !
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lespaul109

lol why do you say that, chet? because of my homies?