Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sound To Electricity

Started by FreeEnergy, July 11, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wings

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 14, 2010, 05:17:26 PM
@ Dream

thanks for the results of your work. great job.

i would like to try this with a [edit] Microphone-type device designed to collect sound. while a speaker should in theory "work"... it is engineered to create sound. (reverse of what we're wanting to do here). and so i do not think it can harness the full power of an incomming wave.

that being said, i will dismantle a mic  and perform similar experiments. soon as i replace my meter ( testatika conversion gone bad...).

IMO the solution is to use different pipes with different resonances

http://home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~krussll/138/sec4/resonanc.htm

if you put the pipes in the wind can produce energy and pleasant sounds

sm0ky2

i brought this idea to a fellow engineer who designs sound-rooms, recording studios, theaters, ect.

what he said was intreresting, so i thought i would share it with you guys.
basically, the "sound-proof wall" is a wall segment that is suspended at the top and the bottom, so it is free to move back and forth.

with a "fixed" wall, soundwaves whos wavelength is longer than the span of the room ,will travel right THROUGH the wall!!

with the sound-proof wall, soundwaves strike the wall, and cause the suspended wall to MOVE!. absorbing 100% of the sound.

if we were to attach a magnet or generation coil to the moving wall, this could be used to absorb a great deal of the ambient noise in a given environment, and at the same time generate electricity, by placing one of these walls between the source of the sound and the intended "quiet zone"
i.e. alongside a highway.

heres my sketch of what these walls are supposed to look like.
( that is if you can get past my horrible artwork, and see what it is showing)

my main concern is the total mass of the moving wall,. for this application, the wall needs to be very light-weight, so most of the energy is applied to the coils/magnets.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Smoky,

Testing some more I find a lot better results with the piezo-speaker than any of the regular speakers or microphones I have.

This company sells piezo film, which could be suspended as a panel.
http://www.imagesco.com/catalog/sensors/piezo.html

It is thin and lightweight so it might work.

IotaYodi

Piezo was my first thought on this. Coiled tubing with water or crystals within an acoustic resonance chamber,think acoustic guitar,coupled to the Schumann resonance somehow might give multiple overtones. Water or liquid is a better conductor of sound than air. Some type of JT scheme might even work some way.   
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!