Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Rosemary, if you're interested in my opinion the only thing worth pursuing in your project is the experiment because the ruminations about the nature of electric current are obviously untenable. Insisting on such view may harm an otherwise probably very promising pursuit.

spinn_MP

Hi, Rosemary!
Either bozons, zipons,  or fuckons.... OOops, sorry.
Why don't you read at least a basic books about "whatever" you're preaching here?
Is this charade really necessary?
Of course, Stefan made you an Admin (lol)...  Why do you insist to spread all this nonsence of yours, without any kind of a proof?

BTW, why did you abandoned the knitting?

Bubba1

Just for the record:  Michael Faraday  22 September 1791 â€" 25 August 1867

fritznien

"a battery is a collection of multiple electrochemical cells, but in popular usage battery often refers to a single cell.[1] The first electrochemical cell was developed by by the Italian physicist Alessandro Volta in 1792,"
i stand corrected 218 years
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(electricity)

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 11, 2010, 08:53:44 AM
That's NEVER been experimentally evident - never been verified.
I am NOT arguing extra electrons.  My advise is that there are NO FREE FLOATING ELECTRONS.  If there were we would be very aware of them. 
If any of your claims were experimentally verifiable I would not have an argument.  I have spent many years trying to find evidence of this 'electron' current flow.  It is neither logically nor experimentally evident.  Yes they can be transferred from one atom to another, from one molecule to another.  But they CANNOT become a field.  The CANNOT flow as current.

First of all, electrons share shell paths in atoms, so there is an example of sharing a path.  Second, why can't they flow as current?  Since electrons do not want to be near other electrons, they can push each other forward?

Furthermore, there has been a ton of science about this.  Think about microelectronics, like the microprocessor. These are designed to conduct the flow of electrons through many very tiny paths, and with as much science and progress as has been done here, and as complex as microelectronics are, do you really think microchip manufacturers got it wrong, and their devices work for reasons completely unknown to them?

Lastly, if electricity is not the flow of electrons, what is it?