Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Michio Kaku's activity is as untenable as to claim electric current is not a flow of electrons. He is an opportunist, however, and is cashing in on it big tome while our friend here is only suffering from her honest belief, being even banned from forums for it.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 01:59:53 PM
Michio Kaku's activity is as untenable as to claim electric current is not a flow of electrons. He is an opportunist, however, and is cashing in on it big tome while our friend here is only suffering from her honest belief, being even banned from forums for it.
that wasn't the claim. if i recall his name was brought up in reference to 'dark matter'...

suffers from honest belief... like you and the proof of ou inherent/steorn discussion? but let us get back to the two simple questions you refused to answer.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

As a matter of fact, admission in the mainstream of nonsense such as the string theories and what CERN is trying to "prove" with its Hadron collider as opposed to complete rejection of overunity is a tragegy in the current state of affairs. One however, shouldn't entertain even the slightest hope that this situation can change by using the current governing nonsense to justify somehow the viability of OU. OU is justifiable by other, truly scientific methods, and not by trying to please the present crooks who have occupied the mainstream.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 02:05:40 PM
As a matter of fact, admission in the mainstream of nonsense such as the string theories and what CERN is trying to "prove" with its Hadron collider as opposed to complete rejection of overunity is a tragegy in the current state of affairs. One however, shouldn't entertain even the slightest hope that this situation can change by using the current governing nonsense to justify somehow the viability of OU. OU is justifiable by other, truly scientific methods, and not by trying to please the present crooks who have occupied the mainstream.
so was that a yes or a no on the first question?
and was that a yes or a no on the second question?

aren't you getting tired of using strawman and red herrings as your arguments?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

This is unjustified:

Quotesuffers from honest belief... like you and the proof of ou inherent/steorn discussion?

I have shown firm evidence for the inherent OU in electrical phenomena.