Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

In all of this "who's whos'" nonsense, you people are completely missing the point of open source technology.

its not yours, its EVERYONES!!!
the purpose for open sourcing is so that many people can add their input and work to advance the technology.
If Glen did that, great! good for him, he gets a pat on the back "att-a-boy!" good job.

If he did that with humble dignity, and shared his results for all to see, he would be a truly outstanding individual.

Alas, here we are having THIS discussion, when we SHOULD be talking about the technology, instead of who claims ownership over it.
Theres no need for you to come to Glens rescue, and argue over who did what when and where. and try to sugar-coat the situation by pretending there was anything socially commendable in the way he is acting. HE knows what hes sending out in his PM's, and when he reads what i wrote, he will know exactly what i meant by that.

Welcome to OverUnity.com
The International Open Source Free Energy Research Forum

perhaps we can agree to decide that all parties involved can equally share ownership with me, him, her, and the rest of the world??
Thats the only way any of what we do can help mankind.
All this other nonsense is just repeating the same mistakes that got us into this mess in the first place.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ashtweth_nihilisti

Rose As Admin and myself explained to you, no one is interested in your beef with Harvey or Glen,myself or Jib/Aaron neither are they, the more you push the issue the more we separate you from their work as you distract it, no one wishes to remove your name, you are doing a good job of that your self. Read my posts carefully they apply to you, dont force admin to kick you cause you distract experimenters.

I have set the record straight with Glen , Harvey and Aaron. So please let them get on with the job.
And i suggest you finally after on months of me trying to help take my advice.

Thanks
Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Rosemary Ainslie

Sm0ky - you're right.  I entirely agree that the technology belongs to ALL.  And I agree that it is immaterial whether Glen and Harvey advance it or not - PROVIDED ONLY that they also realise that it belongs to ALL.  What concerns me is that this is NOT acknowledged - and I'm doubly alarmed that they are also trashing the technology along with my good name.  Yet here they are - Ashtweth amongst them - claiming that Glen has any intentions of furthering this.

They would first need to change the posts in that thread to justify any interest in advancing the technology at all.  It's all those contradictions that have my warning lights lit.  Why disassociate my name?  And why then trash the technology? And YET - why then insist that they are doing work on it and require lack of distractions to do so. 

'Something smells in the state of Denmark' is my take.
edited

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 05:51:01 AM
Rose As Admin and myself explained to you, no one is interested in your beef with Harvey or Glen,myself or Jib/Aaron neither are they, the more you push the issue the more we separate you from their work as you distract it, no one wishes to remove your name, you are doing a good job of that your self. Read my posts carefully they apply to you, dont force admin to kick you cause you distract experimenters.

I have set the record straight with Glen , Harvey and Aaron. So please let them get on with the job.
And i suggest you finally after on months of me trying to help take my advice.

Thanks
Ash
Ashtweth - as I've said - Glen and Harvey have a lot to answer to.  To start with is the URGENT need to disassociate my name with the technology?  WHY?  Is it because they plan to substitute this with their own?  If so that would establish a dangerous precedent where they afford themselves a potential license to claim intellectual property rights.  If they bury the technology off these forums - by getting rid of this thread - and by advancing their own (dedicated as it is to denying benefit in these applications)  - then the technology WILL be buried. Then - in the fullness of time - they will be in the happy position of making a MINOR variation and CLAIMING IT FOR THEMSELVES with FULL ON INTELLECTUAL OWNERSHIP.  I can't afford to let that happen.  None of us can.

Which is why I am happy to DEFEND this position as often as is required.  I assure you that I would have had NO need to post these warnings to our members if Glen did NOT persist in trying to trash both the technology and my good name.

Regards,
Rosemary

ashtweth_nihilisti

>they are also trashing the technology along with my good name.

Rose this is my last off topic post and sure it will count towards yours too. Aaron, Glen and Harvey never claimed any thing but open source, ridiculous, you even accused me at one stage, from a non profit org, i have never read so much bullshit in all my years,  What a waste of time it has been working with you for the last 5 months. The 5 people who have done the most with the technology will not testify to your "good name", especially when you repeatably distracted them from their experiments, if you can match their work then go ahead, we are all waiting, but until then your far from having a good name. Please stay on topic and leave your distractions out of the open source community thanks

Ash

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm