Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

@sm0ky2,

The half of the wave collapsing freely as a source of free energy may sound plausible but there's no experimental evidence to prove that's the case.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 22, 2010, 08:08:35 AM
Can't agree more. If real, all this has the same origin. Unfortunately, most of it is a result of measurement errors or cannot be sustained there are no such.
Well then Omnibus?  Are you going to test this application or have you decided that it doesn't work?  Not phased either way.  Perhaps, at it's least you could just advise replicators on how to do the data analysis as required.  I think Ashtweth assumes you wanted a board and that he's going to post this.  If you don't need it then let him know.

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 22, 2010, 08:12:54 AM
@sm0ky2,

The half of the wave collapsing freely as a source of free energy may sound plausible but there's no experimental evidence to prove that's the case.
This is an interesting argument.  It means that the heat that is measured to be dissipated does not relate to wattage.  And it means that the notwithstanding the irrefutable measurements on our tests you deny the evidence?  Where's that experimental challenge Omnibus?  It seems that you are still relying on opinion.  I get glimmers of hope that you're reasonable - and then discover that there's actually nothing to hope for. We have another scientist who depends on opinion rather than evidence.  Not exactly science - in my humble opinion.   LOL

Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - the logic behind the measurements is simple.  One assumes that a battery does not deliver negative current flow.  One needs to measure the rate of amperage delivered by the battery.  A non-inductive - preferably calibrated shunt - is put in series with the battery terminal - either one - probably best on the negative rail.  Then put the probes across it and and tune the system until it flops into a resonating frequency.  Then fine tune it until the digital display on the scope measures a negative net value.  Then start taking data dumps.  The more the better.  Effectively once the resonance is showing as much below as above, then you're into the right range to get those benefits of a recharging cycle while the resistor is cooking.

The thing is that you need a storage oscilloscope that can manage a fairly high frequency - but it's not in the megahertz range. 

Regards,
Rosemaruy

Omnibus

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 10:48:18 PM
Certainly my friend
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Rosemary%20Ainslie%20COP17%20Heater%20Technology.pdf

Much of Rose's work are there, plus Harvey's, Aaron's and Glens data. Glen really knows how to tune this so collaboration of his notes is essential to get started. Afterward drop me an email ashtweth@gmail.com  ill arrange for shipment. Finally some head way great to see. Will be out of the office doing a weather engineering experiment be back first thing in the morning

Omnibus/Bill  thank you for taking a look

Ash

@ASH
Modified the word 'rants' to 'work' as it's more appropriate.  If you need to see a sample of 'ranting' then I can refer you to your emails.
EDITED.

Thanks a lot for the material. Unfortunately, it's a mess and is nowhere near what one would expect from an academic account (probably because it's more of a diary of the experiments and a compilation of opinions from forums). Worse even, my expectations that there are problems in the very basis of measurement were exceeded. Case in point:

QuoteIf you'll recall, I pushed to get probes that are specifically made for current but Rosemary stopped that cold by stating we had imposed on the good graces of our suppliers much too much already. I am convinced that the wire inductance is a large factor in why our battery voltage shows transitions from 24 volts down to 7 volts in the data dumps. I just don't think the batteries themselves are loading that far, it has to be a voltage drop across the wire impedance.

Now, that's the opposite of what should've been done to begin with. Further, the voltage probes are passive, I presume because I couldn't find reference. Right there, the lack of appropriate probes, makes everything presented with regard to experiments fall into question. However, even if the probes were perfect there are so many other sources of error that one shouldn't even begin counting them -- all kinds of parasitic capacitances, parasitic inductances etc. etc. And, most importantly, the data processing. Data processing is an issue in itself which should be studied very seriously.

So, for now, I'd suggest that we postpone the mailing of the device for study until more clarity is achieved regarding the above issues. I have studied much simpler systems, finally even a simple RC filter, and have found that the measurement intricacies are overwhelming. For that reason I am postponing the publishing of five experimental papers that came out from the studies this Summer. The only text which I consider conclusive so far is the theoretical study whereby I found an energy disbalance inherent in the electric phenomena which hasn't been known until now. Even that disbalance, simple as it may seem to be tackled experimentally, turned out to be quite an experimental challenge (I don't have the text right now but you may take a look in the Steorn thread). So, we're facing a firmly established discrepancy, an energy disbalance, seemingly simple to study through measurements, and yet when actually undertaking the measurements all kinds of problems of the type I mentioned above start to show their ugly head. I told you, fellow academics will not touch with a ten foot pole power balance experiments even in the simplest of cases because of the problems such as the ones I mentioned above. Such experiments, like I said, have to be done and probably we should think of doing something pretty simple first. How about doing measurements on the RC circuit I mentioned. I will try to get an active voltage probe and with the Hall effect current probe and the scope I have I'll do some more study this Fall (not in September, though, because I have to travel to Europe). You may want to upgrade your probes and do some measurements with your fine scope. Then we can compare notes and see what we can do about sorting out the measurement and the data processing problems. Does it sound acceptable?