Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: bolt on August 22, 2010, 03:19:02 PM
Holy crap what a mess this thing has turned out to be! A million man hours and still arguing. Look the only way any of these systems are valuable is if they are built up to a size to make it useful and viable as a heater. If that cant be done then the entire excise is worthless.
this is merely your opinion and opinions are like arsholes... everyone has one, and everyone thinks everybody else's stinks.

No need to prove anything to anyone till a practical demonstration of the technology can be created and put to use then if others see the benefits they will copy if not then move along nothing to see here.
i hope you won't mind then when i apply this ideal to all of the things you have talked about but never practically demonstrated...

Why can't someone scale this up to say 4 fets and 1000 watt electric bar heater and something useful may come of it? Its the ONLY way to prove its worth.
why don't you step up? and as far as the ONLY WAY... do i even need to go into how fallacious this kind of wording is? enough with the NEVER and ALWAYS and ONLY hyperbole... ::)

Power this and show some savings then its a winner!
have at it.

rosemary, i wouldn't worry too much about ashtweth. he thinks he holds more sway then he really does, and i doubt he holds any over stefan. even if he does, i can and will set you up with a forum that is most definitely not under the sway of anyone.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 22, 2010, 04:14:17 PM
rosemary, i wouldn't worry too much about ashtweth. he thinks he holds more sway then he really does, and i doubt he holds any over stefan. even if he does, i can and will set you up with a forum that is most definitely not under the sway of anyone.

Wilby - thanks.  I hope it won't get to this but it's good to know there are such forums.  I must say - I rather agree with you.  I can't see Stefan just 'doing as he's told' unless it IS the case that Ash is an owner here - somehow.

Take good care Wilby.  You have always made me feel safe - somehow.

Kindest regards,
Rosie

nievesoliveras

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 12:57:51 PM

Hello Jesus, I know that you're anxious to do a build.  ... a storage scope with a really broad bandwidth.  Can you access this? 

kindest regards,
Rosemary

At this time I cannot afford to buy such a scope.
I will see what happens.

Jesus

ashtweth_nihilisti

Guys i dont read Rose's post, its a waste of time,  so wont be here at all, Ominbus, if you need what we discussed or any one needs info email my self .again those who have a scope and the probes should tune boards for members to replicate.

regards
Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 07:17:46 AM
Guys, here's the thing.  You must yourselves decide what to do here.  I know for a fact that there are members who are interested in replication.  I really don't want to be involved.  Start your own thread?  May be a way around it.  I would assure you that you'd do better with than without assistance from the EF.com crowd - but that's your decision.  Certainly you won't go far wrong in duplicating Glen's switching circuit.  And I'll be able to give you details on the minimum requirement for those resistors.  And - with luck - we may be able to persuade Aaron Murakami to make the scope available to anyone within reasonable reach?  Not sure that this will happen without some payment towards shipping.  But I know shipping costs in US are not as onerous as here in SA.

I must say - I'm not exactly on the same page as Omnibus but I would actually prefer him to get hands on here than otherwise.  And he could certainly advise you all on the techniques to evaluate the power which is something that is entirely lacking at EF.com.  Frankly between him and Sm0ky I reckon you'll be able to find new and better and that's what's needed. 

Anyway - whatever you decide - I'll fall in.  But what is not negotiable is that this thread be used for those replications.  That's just not going to happen.  I've been burned here and burned badly.  Not really ready to go through that again.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Anslie.

Do not encourage division between open source forums, this is a formal warning by myself and my recommendations will be enforced if you again try and cause arguments or division between open source engineers and the energetic forum.

This is a formal and last warning.,
Ashtweth Palise
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm