Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Ash:

Open source does not include bashing, which evidently you seem pretty good at doing.  Please read the Overunitydotcom terms of service before posting again.  If you Google your name, all that appears is material where you are bashing one person or another.  Try it sometime.  Perhaps you will learn from it....perhaps not.

Thank you,

Bill

PS  I believe you have been warned 3 times now about posting here again.  You were instructed to post at the other topic made especially for you.  So, please do not act surprised when your post is removed from here.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

Ash:

First, please learn to spell and type correctly so folks can understand you.  Second, did you Google your name?  Did you see what comes up?  Is that not bashing?

I have been correct 3 times not wrong as you are trying to pretend.  You telling me to wake up is like like a drunk telling a sober person to quit drinking.  Please do try to get over yourself.  Probably not possible but do give it an effort for the benefit of the rest of the serious researchers here.

Thank you,

Bill

PS  Here is the topic area where you will be allowed to post.  It was created just for you and your crazy rants and insults and bashing:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9645.0

Please try to remember to use it.  Write yourself a note so you don't forget.

Rosemary Ainslie

cheers all.  I'm out of this until I get some kind advice, ruling or whatever happens when Steve gets back.  What is clear to me is that this thread is intended to be hijacked one way or another and I cannot do anything to prevent this.

kindest regards,
Rosemary

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 24, 2010, 02:54:26 AM
Bill Greg was given the information and can testify to no bashing.
Glen has validated you were wrong about his PM.

This information that was censored was related to the circuit.
You sure have a way of making a fool out of your self.
I said i was done with you mate, and its for a very good reason.

Ashtweth

Did you read Glen's pm to me?  I don't think so.  It was, after all, a pm.  I do not lie and I do not like your suggestion that this is what I am doing.  I read his pm.  This prompted me to demand that he pm me no more.

So, with you having not read his pm, how is he vindicated?  I said he was bashing Rose and he was.  Plain and simple.

Glen has hung himself with this one, as have you.

Good night sir.  (and I use the term loosely)

Bill

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 24, 2010, 03:10:50 AM
Sorry Bill

6 people plus the energetic forum Admin can testify to what your saying is WRONG
Greg can testify that only open source info was censored.
You my friend, can stay the king of OU.com.Your not to be trusted. Enjoy Mate

Go ahead and report results of what ever in this thread, but when people request information to the related circuit, and they get answered  it has a place to be known, also I dont See Bill's name on the paper, i see 5 people's name Including Glen's and mine who have enough experience and trustworthiness in this genre to KNOW,. Until some one has the same thing, ask your self what have you contributed.? No bashing on Glen and open source info is to be known, thats why we stepped in. Simple as that.

Carry on.
Ash

So, 6 people, the admin of EF and you can all testify to what was in the pm Glen sent to me that no one but me has read?  This is a really cool trick you have going there.  Forget free energy, you guys are mind readers and sooth sayers now I guess.

I have a copy of that pm.  I have not posted it as of yet, but keep it up and I will and you, Glen, and all your other "witnesses" will not be too happy about that.  Better check with Glen so he can tell you what he really pm'd to me first.

I said it was bashing, and I stand by that.  Why don't you get another 50 witnesses who also have not read my pm to help you? 

So now this is the 3rd time you have told me your name is on a paper.  I have read your Google files and I don't care how many "papers" your name is on.  From what I see, you have contributed nothing but disinformation and bashing to the FE community.  Maybe you should sue Google for publishing the truth about you?  Let me know how that works out for you.

Bill