Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

ElectricGoose                

• View Profile
    • Personal Message (Offline)
                                        Re: Bash Rosemary Ainslie                                      Â« Reply #30 on: Today at 01:03:15 AM »                                                   Is this the same Ashtweth Palaise that is over  at Energetic Forum spouting crap constantly and supposedly runs the  Panacea site?  If so, I have to say that this guy is a total wanker and  such a hypocrite who gets absolutely nothing done.

He spouts on  about every woeful cause under the sun and how HE is going to be the  saviour of the planet (talk about narcissim on a grand scale!).  If he  garners any critic for 'his' projects (which have been too many to count  that have disappeared into the aether over the years  ;D ), he will go off on a rant like a little child.

He does nothing of his own originality and when he finds something hoards it all to himself, acting all high and mighty LOL.

I have no time for wieners like that.

Peace all.

Electric Goose                                
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Pirate88179

A newbie that obviously has you pegged.  I found that very funny.

Bill

Pirate88179

Bash Glen?  I have never bashed Glen.  That is your department, remember?  I called him out for sending hate pm's behind other members backs but, that was the truth and not bashing.  Look it up.

And, it will be addressed?  By who?  You?  Don't make me laugh any more than you already have.  Is this supposed to be a threat to somehow scare me?  Really?  You obviously have no idea who you are typing to then. 

You may try to threaten and intimidate Rose but that kind of crap does not work with me.  Hopefully you will figure that out before you go too far.  Wilby was right about you, one logical fallacy after another.

Bill

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 24, 2010, 04:19:23 AM
Sorry dood, i worked 7 days a week non profit for 5 years, and i neither trust you or believe you.
Leave Glen alone and stay on topic,I am sure more will be asking you soon ;)

Ashtweth Palise

Is that your way of saying that you don't know how to run a business?  I mean, no profit after 5 years, that has to be some kind of record there.

Bill

Rosemary Ainslie

I will dip in from time to time to delete Ash's posts.  Meanwhile Bill my advice is to ignore him.  He has his own thread at EF.com.  My opinion is that they should stay there. 

As mentioned - I'll wait until Stefan gets back to tell us what he wants to do about all this.  Meanwhile I may be able to get a new thread on another forum.  I'll get the link when I can.  It's a given Ashtweth and Glen - you will neither of you be allowed to post there.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

BTW check your pm's