Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Thanks for the vote of confidence CompuTutor.  And sorry I posted on the thread when you said I shouldn't.  I didn't get your point - but I realised afterwards.  And I couldn't delete.  So there you go.  I was stuck.  Clearly too trigger happy with the post button.  :D

Guys I'll get back on topic in the morning.  I've still got much to point out on our tests.  But right now I'm exhausted. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi guys,

I've promised an update.  In fact it's keeping me from sleep - so I really need to attend to this.

To begin with are our tests.  Procedures are painfully slow.  Our IGB's arrived and were delivered on Wednesday this week.  Our Mosfets arrived yesterday and will be delivered on Monday.  The switching circuits have, apparently, been built and - with these latest deliveries - I'm reasonably sure that we can begin some actual tests on Tuesday at the latest.

I'm still to sort out the battery clamps and leads - a small excursion into some basic soldering which I trust I'll be equal to - and then - who knows.  We may finally be able to give some test numbers.  Our first tests are on the standard element which I'll post hereafter as a reminder.  We do not expect much benefit here but need to test this as a 'base' - although it is unlikely that it'll give us the required resonance.  When those tests are finished then the flashing on the cylinder will need to be cut out and replaced with wider flashing to take the new resistors which also need testings.  So.  Extended test periods expected. 

We have got a school - dedicated to teaching 3D computer animations - to help with the illustrations of the model - which, hopefully, will make my thesis a little clearer.  These should be completed by the end of next week - at least enough to get some youtube numbers up - but it won't be the finished article.  My intention here is to post on youtube and to add more illustrations to the thesis. 

We are also building a rig to test some more magnetic fields.  Here the inspiration is from Dave and I've already posted a rough schematic on this but have lost the thread where I posted it.  If any of you know where I can find it again I'd be glad of help.  But as it's to do with the thesis I may just post links here as well.

So, God willing next week should be busy.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35909676/REVISION-OF-DARK-MATTER-MFM

Btw.  Nice to see that I've got my thread back.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep it.

Rosemary Ainslie

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: powercat on August 29, 2010, 04:06:08 PM
Before going any further please check your mathematical skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drE5cHe6c3s
cat

Hello Cat.  I saw this briefly this morning.  Have been innundated.

;D  I see you're taking the trouble to educate me in mathematics.  You must give up here Cat.  I'm way too old.  Nor can I comment on the protocols he's using - but I'll tell you what.  The questions are really mind bending while I thought the answers disappointingly trivial.   ::) And I guessed 8 on the one question.  He seemed rather hooked on that number.  LOL.

;D