Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, a couple of isolated bits of information that I'm proud to add to this thread.  The one is the most elegant variation of a Nathan Stubblefield battery - done by lasersaber that has blown certain thermodynamic constraints to blazes.  I'm just AMAZED that it's not drawing more attention.  I'll append the link.

The other thing is this.  Take your first given circle - any arbitrary size.  Six circles fit around that first circle.  Add 6 - same size - and 12 fit around the second circle.  Add 6 - and 18 fit around the 3rd circle.  Add 6 - and 24 fit around the 4th circle.  Add 6 - and 30 fit around the 5th circle.  FOREVER.  I've got an illustration of this but it's too big to upload here.  I'll try and get a smaller version.

This relationship was found by Riaan Theron.   ;D

And here's the link to lasersaber's video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbaub2kkkpA

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - just for the record.

Aaron has now officially locked all my threads and buried them on a subforum.  Meanwhile he displays the mosfet heating circuit thread on the front page of every forum.  That thread denies that I was the author of the circuit and it further denies benefit in the circuit.  Effectively the propagandising related to this technology is still rife. 

I seriously doubt that EF.com can be accused of 'advancing' ou technologies while these evident propagandising tools are required.

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33937867/IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL

Rosemary Ainslie

I'm only posting here so that I don't lose this thread again.  I found it FINALLY in the 'whose on the forum link.  Someone patient - please help me learn my way around these forum topics.  There's still another thread I'm looking for.  The minute it drops off the first page it seems forever lost. 

Anyway - hopefully this one will survive until tomorrow when I have to do an update on our campus tests.

Sorry about this post's irrelevance.  Just scared of losing it again.

Rosemary

mscoffman

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on September 07, 2010, 01:57:52 PM
I'm only posting here so that I don't lose this thread again.  I found it FINALLY in the 'whose on the forum link.  Someone patient - please help me learn my way around these forum topics.  There's still another thread I'm looking for.  The minute it drops off the first page it seems forever lost. 

Anyway - hopefully this one will survive until tomorrow when I have to do an update on our campus tests.

Sorry about this post's irrelevance.  Just scared of losing it again.

Rosemary

Dear Rosemary;

On the left side of the screen there is something called
the User Menu. If you click on *Show my posts* you'll get
your posts listed latest first and they have their link chain
headers available for clicking. Going into the "Forum" *is*
rather daunting.

:S:MarkSCoffman

Rosemary Ainslie

THANK YOU Mark,

Much appreciated.  I've just done this and I see it now.  Wilby tried to explain this earlier and - to my shame - I forgot what he said and lost the link to where he said it.  I'm aging - AT SPEED.  LOL

The very best to you Mark and many thanks indeed.
Kindest regards,
Rosemary