Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

That is a very astute observation, Bill.  What point on the circuit are you tracing there?
'
Cheers
Twinbeard
Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 30, 2010, 08:44:29 PM
This may not have anything to do with anything here but, speaking of fractals....this photo is of a scope shot of my earth battery.  The wave patterns appears to be very similar to what has been posted here.  I still do not understand that.

Sorry if this is not related in any way Rose.

Bill

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on September 30, 2010, 08:44:29 PM
This may not have anything to do with anything here but, speaking of fractals....this photo is of a scope shot of my earth battery.  The wave patterns appears to be very similar to what has been posted here.  I still do not understand that.

Bill

Pirate?  How interesting is that!  My goodness.  What exactly are you measuring - load? inductor?  And why two traces? 

Kindest regards
R

Btw it is very much on topic.  And frankly, Bill, you can introduce any topic you please.  Anything under the sun.  On or off topic.  Always delighted with the engagement - on whatever level.   ;D

Pirate88179

Twinbeard and Rose:

There was no circuit.  That was a direct measurement of my earth battery electrodes directly to my scope.  Nothing in the middle.  I do have a dual channel scope but this was measured on channel 2 only.  There were no probes hooked to channel 1 at all.

I thought it was pretty amazing at the time, and no one could tell me what these wave forms might mean.  This was over a year ago and I have not used the scope on it since.  What does not show up here, that did in "real time" was some very high spikes.  They went off the scale in both directions and this taught me something useful.  My EB puts out about 1.9-2.0 volts and yet can charge a 2.7 volt 650 farad boost cap fully in a very short time.  I have figured that it was these spikes that were doing it...had to be.  The cap saved them as usable power.  I have done many experiments since to prove this to myself.

This is why I love supercaps.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 01, 2010, 01:21:16 AM
Twinbeard and Rose:

There was no circuit.  That was a direct measurement of my earth battery electrodes directly to my scope.  Nothing in the middle.  I do have a dual channel scope but this was measured on channel 2 only.  There were no probes hooked to channel 1 at all.

I thought it was pretty amazing at the time, and no one could tell me what these wave forms might mean.  This was over a year ago and I have not used the scope on it since.  What does not show up here, that did in "real time" was some very high spikes.  They went off the scale in both directions and this taught me something useful.  My EB puts out about 1.9-2.0 volts and yet can charge a 2.7 volt 650 farad boost cap fully in a very short time.  I have figured that it was these spikes that were doing it...had to be.  The cap saved them as usable power.  I have done many experiments since to prove this to myself.

This is why I love supercaps.

Bill

And it also explains your interest in earth batteries.  Are there more of these scope shots?  Would you mind posting them? 

I tend to pendantry - so if there is any obvious explanation - I'm more than happy to propose it.  And what I see here is two absolutely simultaneous but opposite voltages to each other.  That's possibly related to the two materials that you wound on the coil?  But I can't see where they're related to ground.  How easy is it to take more shots Bill?  Does it mean interrupting tests?  I think what I'm asking is -is this repeatable?  I have NEVER seen two traces on one channel.  Not sure how remarkable it is ?  But in as much as you're also showing this then, presumably, it's atypical.  And then that strange waveform that - as you say - looks like a wing in one of twinbeard's fractals. 

If it's possible can you show us more of this?

Kindest as ever
R

Hope

Thank You Mr Bill,  as always your inputs ROK.   How that does MATCH our fractals informations so very well.    8)