Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Howdy reading members and guests,

Here is some information regarding the Quantum article ......... posted by Rosemary "in her own words" ......

********************************************************************************

http://www.energeticforum.com/59369-post262.html        Post #262            July 06, 2009

witsend 

TinselKoala - THE ONLY APPROPRIATE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM that I can assure you is correct is the diagram in the paper. And the flyback diode is a critical part of the system.

The circuit diagram in the Quantum article was prepared by Brian Buckley. I cannot comment on whether it is right or not as I simply cannot read it. I am hoping that Donovan will be able to comment in due course. I don't think he has even seen that article - as published.

But it is definitely required as without it we cannot 're-route' the collapsing fields back to the battery to recharge it.

TinselKoala - THE ONLY APPROPRIATE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM that I can assure you is correct is the diagram in the paper.

I cannot comment on whether it is right or not as I simply cannot read it.

And the flyback diode is a critical part of the system.

********************************************************************************

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=13.msg1785#msg1785        Post #104         February 14, 2010

aetherevarising

The Quantum article was wholly written by myself. The Figures and tables were drafted for inclusion in that paper by Brian Buckley.  He is/was a technician who worked with me.  He made no other material contribution to the experiments, the design of the experiments or to any other aspect of the paper.  He is listed as 'author' as a courtesy only.  He is/was entirely unfamiliar with the objects of those tests except as they transpired - over time.

The Quantum article was wholly written by myself.

Quote from Rosemary ........ And the flyback diode is a critical part of the system.

My circuit does not contain a "flyback" diode at all ??
http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pfvoNdCpu__35PC62cGfzW90ZPsG1xy3QrmQVUesS1ckth315xvW9rbRwYONssOu1bgEmgt6GZbuta6DvPWCGRA/Mosfet_Heater_Circuit_11-26-2009.bmp?psid=1

Regards,
Glen

Tenbatsu

Fuzzytomcat, can you please refrain from using highlighted text. 

I'd be more inclined to read your posts if they were not so hard on the eyes.  Thank you.

nievesoliveras

I dont know but it seems that some people want that @rosemary be perfect.
Nobody in the whole world is perfect. Just let her be.

Jesus

truthbeknown

Quote from: nievesoliveras on November 07, 2010, 06:16:41 PM
I dont know but it seems that some people want that @rosemary be perfect.
Nobody in the whole world is perfect. Just let her be.

Jesus

No one was or is expecting perfection Jesus, We just wanted the " WHOLE TRUTH" to be brought out FINALLY in the Open Forum. How would you feel if a so called inventor wanted you to make something, then purposely left out details and then turned on you  as soon as things didn't turn out the way she wanted. So a group of experimentalists WASTED 8 months or so of their precious time because they then start to get attacked when they tell her it really needs some further testing with some possible other test equipment. Then because her thesis paper couldn't get published she continued to attack the other authors ( a couple of them more so than others ) and EVEN THOUGH she finally found a TRADE SCHOOL  bunch of kids that are wanting to help her she then continues to bad mouth the previous group that tried to help. Even to the point where she continues to say she won't post any details of the resistor she is now using because people will steal it. Now does that truly sound like a person who is commited  to OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGY? Think about it.
So it would be to her benefit to just continue her TRADE SCHOOL research there locally to her and just quit bringing up the other guys names trying to accuse them of stealing and everything else. Go back and do some reading Jesus if you have the time. Go read the very first post in this thread. Did it follow through? Then read post #3 in this thread where she started her bad mouthing and it continued on from there.

J.

nievesoliveras

You must know by now that women are very strange.
Usually if they speak soft is because they want something.
If they shout, is because they did not get it.

So even though she maybe not right, she deserves a respectful treatment.
Also she must be respectful back.

Jesus