Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skcusitrah

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 17, 2010, 12:19:44 AM
Anyone who knows what they are doing can get access.  It is really not all that hard as Wilby has said.

Bill

Change the date of this post by a month then.

Until this happens, these two are only blowing hot air like usual.

Omnibus

Quote from: nievesoliveras on August 17, 2010, 08:50:46 AM
Most people die trying to get a patent, other people just sell their products adding the words "Patent Pending".

Jesus

I don't think you can add just like that 'Patent Pending' without actually filing for a patent.

Omnibus

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 10:09:35 AM

I don't see how a regular participant can do that unless the owner of the forum is cooperating. Even then it is unclear how this can be done.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 10:09:35 AM

i love it when people who have no clue about a technology (php code and sql databases) presume to tell those of us who have a clue, about how said tech works... ::)

your second sentence is a logical fallacy.

edit: i can set up a forum, you can create yourself an account, then make a post and i will change the post date...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 11:43:10 AM
i love it when people who have no clue about a technology (php code and sql databases) presume to tell those of us who have a clue about how said tech works... ::)

your second sentence is a logical fallacy.

OK, change it then, since you have so much clue.