Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 07:27:59 PM
LOL, your ship is sunk. i demonstrated how, contrary to your claim, which was: it IS NOT "difficult or practically impossible".

once again for the cheap seats...
see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult."
http://swirl.awardspace.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?4.0
it took me less than 20 minutes to set up the forum, and less than a minute to change the timestamp so it is obviously not THAT difficult and NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "practically impossible". ::)

your ship is sunk, quod erat demonstratum.

Keep going. Embarrass yourself further. You'll get even deeper disrespect than you already earned. How silly people like @WilbyInebriated are. Really boggles the mind.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 17, 2010, 08:01:26 PM
Keep going. Embarrass yourself further.
i'm not embarrassed, you are the one repeatedly engaging in logical fallacy.
You'll get even deeper disrespect than you already earned.
i could care less about respect, it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
How silly people like @WilbyInebriated are. Really boggles the mind.
boggles your mind like php code and sql does?

you have been rebutted numerous times, and again you have no response other than logical fallacy... imagine that. ::)

see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult" to change the timestamp of a post.
it took me less than 20 minutes to set up the forum, and less than a minute to change the timestamp so it is obviously not THAT difficult and NOT EVEN CLOSE TO "practically impossible". ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 17, 2010, 08:13:57 PM
i'm not embarrassed, you are the one repeatedly engaging in logical fallacy. i could care less about respect, it is irrelevant to the topic at hand.boggles your mind like php code and sql does?

you have been rebutted numerous times, and again you have no response other than logical fallacy... imagine that. ::)

see this page for a demonstration of how it IS NOT "practically impossible, if not difficult" to change the timestamp of a post.

How pathetic.

Pirate88179

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 17, 2010, 07:17:37 PM
wilbyinebriated is a dumbass for thinking that the EF admin would even bother with such nonsense. Sure, they could do it, but for what? Give me a break!

And the "laymen posters" means anyone without admin access, such as the members mentioned by Rosemary. wilbyinebriated needed that spelled out for him so there it is.

Look.  This is pretty simple.  I am a licensed Investigator and I do covert stuff for a living.  I am excellent with computers but I am not an expert.  Guess what?  I hire experts.  The experts I hire can hack into ANYTHING!  Get that?  ANYTHING.  Government, foreign government, you name it, they can, and have, done it.

So, now you are saying that even though guys like that can do what I said they HAVE done, and many times, there is NO WAY to change a date on an sql forum?  Is this your point?  Are you really going to stand by this?

Disclaimer:  I never hire anyone to break the law.  Anyone hired by me, or any of my many associates, never breaks any of the laws in the jurisdictions in which we are employed to operate.  This includes the domestic US and any foreign countries or provinces or districts.

Google hacking if you want to get educated about this subject.  Sheeeeze.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi Wilby

There is a greater harm being done in answering Omnibus than in ignoring him.  I - unfortunately - have my days cut out as I've got this project to do on the thesis and it's taking much more time than I can afford here.

@Omnibus - there is no substitute for learning.  Clearly you consider that you've learned all that you can.  It is unfortunate.  But it is your life and your free will.  Your judgements are utterly clouded as your opinion is formed outside of the facts.  This is evident to anyone who reads your posts.  And that you rush to judgement at all shows that you want to teach rather than learn - that you want to be understood rather than understand - that you want to be heard rather than 'hear'.  That's more or less the recipe of a bigot but it's comforting, nonetheless that bigots are also tolerated here on Open Source.

It is becoming apparent to me that in the interests of furthering this bigotry that you're happy to sacrifice the standard of this thread.  I'm having difficulty tolerating your contributions at all.  I am absolutely NOT sure how to deal with this.  Perhaps Wilby or Bob could advise me what to do - on or off forum.  Right now I would be happier if I could see some evidence of discussion.  I see none.  I only see a parade of opinion and I've already advised you on the merits of this.  It would carry relevance only if that opinion also carried the courage and conviction of a disclosure of your identity.  Otherwise - for all I know - your objects here may simply be to diminish this technology and I'm not sure if I'm prepared to forgo something that is of benefit to Open Source simply to satisfy your substantial ego and pride or - God forbid - some hidden agenda.

What I would suggest is that you stop posting here until you've had the decency and courtesy to learn about the subject that we're dealing with - specifically the thesis that requires the evidence of an apparent technology that enables COP>1.  Then argue it's merits - not spout your opinion on those merits.

Wilby - let me know what to do.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary   
edited.  Spelling