Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skcusitrah

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 18, 2010, 03:55:34 AM
Look.  This is pretty simple.  I am a licensed Investigator and I do covert stuff for a living.  I am excellent with computers but I am not an expert.

So, now you are saying that even though guys like that can do what I said they HAVE done, and many times, there is NO WAY to change a date on an sql forum?  Is this your point?

Bill

If pirate88179 is a PI, why is he even asking this question when it has already been spelled out what the point is? He even quoted it in his response

wilbyinebriated and pirate88179 should just forget it. It's obviously beyond them. The point being, the EF admin has no interest in changing dates on anyone's posts, and the EF said members do not have the capability to change it themselves, so in conclusion they were not changed, and thinking that they were is ridiculous.

(edited)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: skcusitrah on August 18, 2010, 08:31:15 AM

wilbyinebriated and pirate88179 should just forget it. It's obviously beyond them. The point being, the EF admin has no interest in changing dates on anyone's posts, and the EF said members do not have the capability to change it themselves, so in conclusion they were not changed, and thinking that they were is ridiculous.

(edited)

skcusitrah - I take it that EF admin have advised you that they're not interested in changing dates on anyone's posts?  Hopefully this satisfies you that they can.  This puts paid to both your and Omnibus' denial that they CAN do so at all.   I am inclined to ignore their denials as I know the extent to which they are co-operating with Harvey and Glen to bury my association with this technology.  That is something I cannot understand.  I could have accepted it while Aaron kept my link in that top 20 thread reference.  But he needed to lose the entire reference in order to lose my association with the forum and the COP 17 Rosemary Ainslie thread.  LOL.  Truth is never that easily buried. 

Meanwhile I take it that you have your opinion of the matter and I have mine.  I think we can leave it at that.

Rosemary

I hope this is the last we'll hear about this. 

Rosemary Ainslie

Look.  This is pretty simple.  I am a licensed Investigator and I do covert stuff for a living.  I am excellent with computers but I am not an expert.  Guess what?  I hire experts.  The experts I hire can hack into ANYTHING!  Get that?  ANYTHING.  Government, foreign government, you name it, they can, and have, done it.

So, now you are saying that even though guys like that can do what I said they HAVE done, and many times, there is NO WAY to change a date on an sql forum?  Is this your point?  Are you really going to stand by this?

Disclaimer:  I never hire anyone to break the law.  Anyone hired by me, or any of my many associates, never breaks any of the laws in the jurisdictions in which we are employed to operate.  This includes the domestic US and any foreign countries or provinces or districts.

Google hacking if you want to get educated about this subject.  Sheeeeze.

Bill

Hello Bill.  I missed this post entirely.  I really need to check things out better.  Thanks for the information.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

shruggedatlas

The experts I hire can hack into ANYTHING!  Get that?  ANYTHING.  Government, foreign government, you name it, they can, and have, done it.

Disclaimer:  I never hire anyone to break the law.  Anyone hired by me, or any of my many associates, never breaks any of the laws in the jurisdictions in which we are employed to operate.  This includes the domestic US and any foreign countries or provinces or districts.

How can hacking into government systems be legal in any jurisdiction?

Omnibus

@Pirate88179,

You know me. I need to see the evidence. Hope you're convinced that even regarding my own studies I'm my own worst enemy with regard to rigorousness of research and arguments. @WilbyInebriated has shown no evidence that he can change the time stamps in this forum and he should be ashamed of himself for embarrassing himself in so much insisting that he can. I'm not certain that even in general this can be done even if it would appear so and even if the admins are cooperating because there are always traces remaining in the google cache and so on. Your experts know these thing better. As far as this forum goes there's no evidence that changing time stamps can be done.

It is important for the above to be understood because otherwise it encourages the paranoia of some who claim someone is going to steal technology which they not only do not possess but it isn't even a technology to begin with. That's a misrepresentation we need the least. Encouraging such behavior harms everybody who does research  in the overunity field. This research has to be accepted as legitimate by the Academia because, like I said, nothing can compare in terms of resources and impact with Academia. It is mandatory to get Academia convinced in the legitimacy of the OU claims. For that to occur association with nut cases who don't have the elementary background needed or have put no time and effort in acquiring systematic knowledge but are very aggressively contacting academics can only cause harm. It leads to a state whereby an academic doesn't even want to look at the arguments the minute he or she senses association with such people considering it as just another nut case. I thought I had to tell you this because I feel you're missing that aspect.