Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 08:19:12 AM
This is an interesting argument.  It means that the heat that is measured to be dissipated does not relate to wattage.  And it means that the notwithstanding the irrefutable measurements on our tests you deny the evidence?  Where's that experimental challenge Omnibus?  It seems that you are still relying on opinion.  I get glimmers of hope that you're reasonable - and then discover that there's actually nothing to hope for. We have another scientist who depends on opinion rather than evidence.  Not exactly science - in my humble opinion.   LOL

Rosemary

The experimental evidence you're referring to is not irrefutable.

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 08:31:59 AM
Guys - the logic behind the measurements is simple.  One assumes that a battery does not deliver negative current flow.  One needs to measure the rate of amperage delivered by the battery.  A non-inductive - preferably calibrated shunt - is put in series with the battery terminal - either one - probably best on the negative rail.  Then put the probes across it and and tune the system until it flops into a resonating frequency.  Then fine tune it until the digital display on the scope measures a negative net value.  Then start taking data dumps.  The more the better.  Effectively once the resonance is showing as much below as above, then you're into the right range to get those benefits of a recharging cycle while the resistor is cooking.

The thing is that you need a storage oscilloscope that can manage a fairly high frequency - but it's not in the megahertz range. 

Regards,
Rosemaruy

This would be a self-sustaining device right there. Why don't you substitute the battery with a capacitor and observe how it's being charged? You don't need sophisticated scopes and equipment to demonstrate that.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 22, 2010, 08:50:19 AM
The experimental evidence you're referring to is not irrefutable.

LOL Omnibus.  Then refute it. 

regards,
Rosemary

Omnibus

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 22, 2010, 09:02:22 AM
LOL Omnibus.  Then refute it. 

regards,
Rosemary

I did. Read my previous post. The currents and voltages measured are compromised by parasitic capacitances and inductances. You didn't even bother to use a current probe. The voltage probes are passive with low input impedance. Data processing is an issue in itself, apart from the problems with the measurement.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: Omnibus on August 22, 2010, 08:52:04 AM
This would be a self-sustaining device right there. Why don't you substitute the battery with a capacitor and observe how it's being charged? You don't need sophisticated scopes and equipment to demonstrate that.
Why?  We're trying to prove that the battery is not discharging.  Why should I use a capacitor?  The whole of this test is simply to prove that as much energy is delivered as is returned.  It's easiest proof is at the wattage delivered.  And measurements here are indeed irrefutable.