Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Backstabbing is a pretty bad thing to do and I applaud @Pirate88179 for taking a clear stance about it and telling it like it is. It's easy to attack Rosemary as it's easy to attack anyone doing research in OU for that matter. It's easy to side with the powers that be and defend the status quo even if you don't quite know what you're talking about as that unfortunate @exnihiloest does prolifically in this forum. On the other hand, what really matters is the reality of the claims and, unfortunately, the things don't look too good in that department. As far as I understand, @Ashtweth_nihilisti is the main doer of the experiments discussed in this thread and his input cannot be neglected just like that. Still the more that the experiments in question are inherently problematic, as I mentioned earlier. So, some middle ground should be found to have something really productive come out of this discussion.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 24, 2010, 11:16:21 AM
As far as I understand, @Ashtweth_nihilisti is the main doer of the experiments discussed in this thread and his input cannot be neglected just like that. Still the more that the experiments in question are inherently problematic, as I mentioned earlier. So, some middle ground should be found to have something really productive come out of this discussion.
your understanding is severely lacking if you think ashtweth has been the main "doer"... poynty99 did more with his sims of the circuit than ashtweth has done with it. why don't you go read the other thread, the one that is locked, and catch up a bit so you don't continue to make such asinine comments.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

Wait a second, sims are not actual experiments. Who was carrying out the experiments themselves?

Having said that, I think sims have their own place and are extremely important. @poynt99 impressed me with his sims of eOrbo. He's really good at that. Has he shown OU in his simulations? I'd be most interested to see them if so. Do you have a link?

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi all.  The good news is that if I am banned then I have already got another thread.  We'll post a link as required.  This time - at least - I won't be running around trying to find somewhere to speak.  LOL.  But frankly I think that the level of Ash's importance and clout is rather less than he assumes.  And I'm satisfied that Steve can think for himself.  My only concern is that Ash does not somehow secretely own this forum.  He parades his poverty and it's my experience that such are usually excessively rich. 

In any event.  It seems that Bill may have finally silenced him.  We'll wait a day or so to see.

Kindest regards and thanks to all for speaking out on this. 
Rosemary