Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, so sorry about the previous incorrect postings.  I think I'm there now.  This is a picture of a cross section through a proposed toroidal magnetic field.  The thing about it is that it is symmetrically consistent - comprising as it does 6 extra circles or 'zipons' to each new concentric circle added.  You will note that there is a consistency in each of the circles but a required repulsive arrangement from one circle to another.  This is proposed as the 'source' of the velocity of the field.  Effectively the field can NEVER stabilise to a 'rest' state. 

Add more and more saucers in layers and it will end up as a toroid.  Just added here to show up the structure of a magnetic field if, indeed, it comprises bipolar particles.  BTW it was Riaan Theron who found the relationship between each concentric circle that - add 6 to each and it 'grows'.  LOL.  Very clever of him.

;D

Regards,
Rosemary

http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising

Rosemary Ainslie

Twinbeard - abject apologies.  I tried to amend that post size of yours and deleted it in error.  Please repost this but make its size page appropriate if you can.

Sorry for the trouble.  I recognised the picture as one of your youtube fractal themes.  Would love to see it on the thread if it's not too much trouble.  And sorry about the deletion. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

twinbeard

Sorry about that.  I had intended to fix it, then wandered off to eat.  When I saw your image, I saw that pattern.  Its a Netwon fractal:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton_fractal

Cheers
Twinbeard

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on September 30, 2010, 08:39:02 AM
Twinbeard - abject apologies.  I tried to amend that post size of yours and deleted it in error.  Please repost this but make its size page appropriate if you can.

Sorry for the trouble.  I recognised the picture as one of your youtube fractal themes.  Would love to see it on the thread if it's not too much trouble.  And sorry about the deletion. 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Yours is much prettier - twinbeard.  But the point is this.  The three arms as depicted by Riaan - are not quite in synch.  If the charge had been illustrated as it should - then you'll see that there are two that are the same and one is not.  What I find intriguing is the effect if you assume each sphere to be a magnetic dipole.  The inevitable result is a precisely proportionate repulsion to attraction throughout the field.  That's blow away symmetries.  And it all starts off with a single circle and then 6 with the precisely same diameter - then add six and so on to each new concentric circle and one can go on into infinity keeping precisely the same symmetries. 

Only highlighting this because I've been rabbiting on about the construct of a magnetic field.  And I do see it as having a kind of logical symmetry that would lend itself to this kind of 'build' or whatever - 'congregation'?  The strings - necklaces - through the centre 'cross section' also being reflected in the 'strings' or lines around the length of the toroid.  Not sure of the right vocab for this.  Perhaps you can manage better what I think you realise I'm trying to point to.

Your point about the 'newton fractal' may be right.  I see the division into three but I think there's optional divisions into other numbers including 2.  I'm rather hooked on the field - so I actually need 6's.  Lots of them.  LOL

Kindest regards,
Rosie

Rosemary Ainslie

Twinbeard - just to let you know where I'm going with this.  My proposal is that the hydrogen atom - our simplest - 1 proton 1 electron - each are 'baryons' the electron comprising 3 magnetic dipoles and the proton 9.  These dipoles have been extrapolated from a field of magnetic particles comprising 16 concentric circles - x 2 such 'saucers'.  I can then justify the interaction of the proton and the electron with both magnetic fields.  Effectively the proton would be in the centre - the electron somewhere on the outskirts - but I am not sure of it's actual position.  Just see it as being 'trapped' between these two saucers. 

In effect as the atom 'transmutes' into more complex structures then it extrapolates the magnetic particles from the field - from the actual magnetic dipoles that form the 'fields' or energy levels that hold those particles.  These particles are then transmuted into protons, electrons and, as it gains in complexity, neutrons.  In effect, the denser the atom - the smaller it's radius as it's done at the expense of those dipoles in the energy levels.  In effect - the proposal is that the atom's energy levels are simply two dimensional magnetic fields - 'saucer shaped' that circle the nucleus.

I can get some startling reconciliations if I use this method.  But I can't 'grow' all the atoms.  I think that all atoms are transmuted from both hydrogen and deuterium - and there may be a third rare development from tritium.  This may account for the differences in the periodic table where the sizes don't 'add up' so good.  But I'm not clever enough to do the math.  Certainly the 16th concentric circle x 2 gives a symmetry as well as a required ratio to the sizes of the proton to the electron.  May I ask if you have followed my model at all?  I'll give a link hereunder.

Certainly this exercise of Riaan's is what I've been looking for for a long time.  What was required was the logical progression of those circles as I've long held that these would hold the symmetries needed to conform to this kind of analysis.  I find it entirely engrossing.

Kindest regards,
Rosie
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33988924/DARK-MATTER-MFM