Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

Hi Rosemary,

Not really looking for following... IBM Developerworks and Linux.com have done articles on my work in the past.  Just looking for good, progressive science;)

Thank you so much for your kind compliments.  I am not so sure I am that deserving.  I hack.  That is what I do.  Its my vocation for almost 15 years now... I hack away on things until they work the way I want.  The tougher the problem, the more enjoyable it is to finally finally solve it.

I am reviewing all your info in depth, and will begin a replication as my work schedule, life, and lovely wife allow.  As well as you have documented your work, I'm sure I will find good results.  I wish I had the patience to write such documentation.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 06, 2010, 11:13:06 AM
Scott?  I wondered if we'd get closer to an identity here.  Nice to put a name to an avatar - so to speak.  Hi again.

If you download the attached link - it's got everything that opens and shuts on the circuit.  Delighted to hear you're up for this Twinbeard.  Very nice indeed - the more so as I'm really blown away by your general experimental talents.  Feel free to open a thread.  I think there are many who may want to follow it.  I know in the early stages there were a few takers.  But I saw it dominating my own interests here and rather discouraged it.  But I suspect you'll get a good following.

Kindest regards
Rosie
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

I think you may need to sign up to Scribd to get their download facilities.  Not sure.

GREAT STUFF SCOTT.   ;D

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: TinselKoala on October 06, 2010, 08:01:36 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

Well, I see that that preprint bears the page heading of the IEEE Journal of Transactions of Industrial Electronics.

Congratulations on getting your paper published, Rosemary.
The last I heard it had been summarily rejected by the journal. Twice.

;D Hi TK.  I wondered whether you're still in the land of the living.    Delighted to see you around.  I drew a revised sketch of you - much better likeness.  If you send me your email address I'll forward it.  Meanwhile I see you're revitalised - in direct proportion to the demise of your colleague - which is an awful lot of corpulence to demise - so to speak.   In fact it was a double whammy husband and wife team both of them with the fighting weight that a sumo wrestler would envy.  ;D

But I'm afraid you need to defer your congratulations.  LOL.  The paper was indeed rejected - twice - and both times prior to review.  Sadly. 

Regards,
Rosemary

BTW TK did you read this?
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33937867/IF-I-WAS-A-TROLL
You may want to use it to brush up on your techniques.   ;D

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys, some REALLY good news.  We've been promised the loan of an oscilloscope with a bandwidth from heaven.  We're to take possession NEXT WEEK.

Wonderful news.  I'll defer details until this is to hand.

Regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: twinbeard on October 06, 2010, 09:37:08 PM
Hi Rosemary,

Not really looking for following... IBM Developerworks and Linux.com have done articles on my work in the past.  Just looking for good, progressive science;)

Thank you so much for your kind compliments.  I am not so sure I am that deserving.  I hack.  That is what I do.  Its my vocation for almost 15 years now... I hack away on things until they work the way I want.  The tougher the problem, the more enjoyable it is to finally finally solve it.

I am reviewing all your info in depth, and will begin a replication as my work schedule, life, and lovely wife allow.  As well as you have documented your work, I'm sure I will find good results.  I wish I had the patience to write such documentation.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Great stuff Twinbeard.  Just a special ask.  Could you PLEASE post results here.  I've got a really tenuous link at EF.com because I was banned from there.  Please open your thread here else I won't be able to follow it.

Kindest and best,
Rosie

twinbeard

Hi Rosemary,

Umm...  OK.  I started posting on EF mainly because it still had an active One Magnet No Bearing Bedini thread.  I will open a similar thread for the FlowerPower here as I have there, as well as posting a thread concerning replication of your work.  Its worth noting that I have always understood the possibility of someone getting a wild hair in the wrong place, political pressure, economic pressure, or other reasons causing censorship of publication of my work.  This is the reason that I have had all the video and other documentation of my work on this project to date posted not only on public forums and youtube, but on my own servers also, as well as arranging that the files themselves be multiply redundantly mirrored in quite a few countries worldwide.  Censorship is a nasty thing, but there are those out there who play dirty.  I have been playing the game long enough to know how to NOT get silenced;)

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 07, 2010, 12:05:12 AM
Great stuff Twinbeard.  Just a special ask.  Could you PLEASE post results here.  I've got a really tenuous link at EF.com because I was banned from there.  Please open your thread here else I won't be able to follow it.

Kindest and best,
Rosie