Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

vetting god

Started by WilbyInebriated, July 23, 2010, 04:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: TheBuzz on October 18, 2012, 12:04:12 AM
Mags,

No faith is necessary if you know what God is and where you live within that body. God no more knows or cares if a little girl lives any more than you know or care if one of your skin cells fall off.

I barely scratched the surface of what I know about this from a purely scientific perspective but if all Wilby has to offer is his self delusional desire to be some flying-homo-bad-ass then the thread is as pointless as Wilby's pathetic existence.

Rise before Zod, Kneel before Zod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKDFop0aqYQ

Wilby was obviously attracted to the skin tight sequined low cut v-neck jump suit and the actor with dodgy x-chromosome credentials speaking with that all too familiar slight lisp...

Perhaps we should instead be vetting Wilby?

TheBuzz hath ranted
You can never know God without faith first.  :)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TheBuzz on October 18, 2012, 12:04:12 AM
Mags,

No faith is necessary if you know what God is and where you live within that body. God no more knows or cares if a little girl lives any more than you know or care if one of your skin cells fall off.

I barely scratched the surface of what I know about this from a purely scientific perspective but if all Wilby has to offer is his self delusional desire to be some flying-homo-bad-ass then the thread is as pointless as Wilby's pathetic existence.

Rise before Zod, Kneel before Zod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKDFop0aqYQ

Wilby was obviously attracted to the skin tight sequined low cut v-neck jump suit and the actor with dodgy x-chromosome credentials speaking with that all too familiar slight lisp...

Perhaps we should instead be vetting Wilby?

TheBuzz hath ranted
i see you're still trying for that ad hominem fallacy blue ribbon buzzy... instead of presenting a cogent argument for the existence of your imaginary godfairy. ::)

so that's ANOTHER no from you regarding the request for extant material evidence and/or a logical proof for the existence of your imaginary godfairy creator friend...

thank you for your admission, you moronic godbot.

physical evidence that gawd has spoken to you...    HAA   ::)   thanks for laughs godbots...  your retarded hypocrisy nourishes me.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TheBuzz on October 18, 2012, 05:11:57 AM
Wiki: Judaism
Faith itself is not a religious concept in Judaism. Although Judaism does recognize the positive value of Emunah[18] (generally translated as faith, trust in God) and the negative status of the Apikorus (heretic), faith is not as stressed or as central as it is in other religions, especially as it is in the faith-possessed Christendom. It could be a necessary means for being a practicing religious Jew, but the emphasis is placed on practice rather than on faith itself. Very rarely does it relate to any teaching that must be believed.[19] Classical Judaism does not require one to explicitly identify God (a key tenet of faith in Christianity), but rather to honour the idea of God.

so you're stating the jews honor stupidity and ignorance... how quaint. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

scratchrobot

People are good and evil and it doesn't matter if they believe in a god or not.
I think people who belief in a god who created the universe and then earth for us are dumb but I thread them the same  :)

Wake up! we are not the reason for the universe to exist! There is more to it, we are just not capable to understand everything, not even a fraction. The easiest thing to do is belief in a fairytale and act like you know everything, the hardest thing to do must be clearing your brain and think.   

it's not about us people!

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: TheBuzz on October 18, 2012, 05:11:57 AM
That would be your religion but that is not so for me. I cited the Torah in my original post.

Belief or faith is accepting something as true though you have no experience of it. I have physical evidence that a higher being has spoken to me many times. My thinking is that God avoids crazy people just like I do.

no brother, God is a loving and a very good God He doesn't avoid everyone as long as you have FAITH to him.

Well, i'm not sure about your personal experience, just continue to pray with humility and He will guide you to truth.

Read the bible, believe in the bible and continue to become loving and good in his sight. and He will care for you.  ;)