Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

vetting god

Started by WilbyInebriated, July 23, 2010, 04:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icanbeatbob

Rosemary,

Thank you. You speak in terms which I understand. Although I do not agree with all of your assessments, it is refreshing to comprehend your logic.

All too many times I have pondered the question about god. Looked into many religions and belief systems trying to find a better understanding.

Is god an entity, or energy, or what? The word god conjures up many different realities for many people. Personally I find it intriguing because it seems a way for people to try to grasp a reality in which they can comprehend.

We are animals with intellect. Animals love and they don't think about god. Depending on ones own experience and mental capacity, we all have our own way of thinking about things. As for me, my journey has led me to believe the more I know, the more I realize what I don't know. Absolute truth will always be subjective in my mind because it is like the universe, never ending. But if I figure out the square root of pi, then I know I am close..........

Striping away the ego, the emotion and the prejudices within allows one to look further. But, in saying that, that is what casts shadows on the whole god thing. Believing in god is purely an emotional realm as I see it so far. Not saying that believing is god is wrong, just that it is emotional.  It also seems to me that we are slowly distancing ourselves further apart as a whole or unity because we losing some of the innate natural consciousness that takes away from natures intent, which I believe is survival.

God is like over unity.  Will always try to find it with or without success.

By the way, over the years I have had met many others who have changed my mind on many subjects. So what I just said may not be true to me in 10 more years, just for now.

Good luck and will to you.

B

WilbyInebriated

larryc, this thread isn't to ask questions about why someone doesn't like farrah... do it in a private msg.
icanbeatbob, this thread isn't for you to post insults, nor is it for your personal opinions on what 'god' is... start your own thread about your opinions.

@ all, this thread is specially dedicated to the subject of VETTING god. what you 'think' god is does not qualify.

if you have some material evidence or a logical proof, great! present it. if not, don't post.
WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING THIS?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

icanbeatbob

Sorry to tread on your thread. You shouldn't have to monitor your own thread. Won't happen again.

Cheers!

the_big_m_in_ok

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

11:11

Quote from: icanbeatbob on August 03, 2010, 04:32:12 AM
@11:11

Wow, how can one elaborate on the divine truth of which you speak?

Let me see now. You come here making metaphorical statements and a few logical ones that I happen to agree with. Scary thought.

But to come here and talk about farray day and her poison is so damned funny. What is your objective or agenda? Is it to share your supreme understanding?

You don't believe in proof. You don't seem to need it. But I must ask, are you saying these things to improve ones understand of what you feel truth is? If so, maybe you should lower yourself to others conscious processes, like mine, by speaking in a way that most of us do, without others having to try to figure out what the hell you are saying.

If you want followers, no doubt you can find them. They don't need proof either, just a willingness to believe in your wisdom.

Here is the fun part for you. Now you get to respond, no doubt with selfless intent, in order to show others the way of my misguidance.

Your turn. Enlighten me oh great one.

i shouldn't bother to explain myself,
to someone like you.

because people like you,
have a tendency,
to take everything that is said,
and twist it into a distasteful mockery of the truth.

i recently ended an association,
with someone for whom my best,
was never good enough.

they always found something of mine to criticize.
even when they had to invent things to criticize me about.

and to hell if they ever saw me,
for who i really was.

because they were not considerate enough,
to want to know the real me.

i have no need to waste time,
on a person like that again.

swimming through quick sand,
would be less caustic,
to my minds structural integrity.

but i will say,
that the thought forms that i have,
are the only thought forms that i own.

i cannot think like other people think.
and i am sick of other people thinking,
that i should think more like them.

if i told you that you should think more like i think,
than you might have an idea,
of how rotten it feels,
to be told that.

i find your thought forms,
to be at least as repulsive,
as you find my thought forms to be repulsive,
bob.

though likely more so.

i could not be paid enough,
to willingly adapt the thought forms that i see,
in much of society.

because i notice things that go unnoticed.
shockingly and appallingly unnoticed.

and i am grateful from Allah to Zedd,
that i notice what most do not notice.

by the way.
i read what bob and drunk willy posted,
immediately above this post.

but drunk willy is dead to me.
so meh.

maybe if sananda resurrected willy from the dead,
than i would listen to willy again.

but of course,
willy would have to first submit physical proof,
that willy lives again.

because willy could not reasonably promote a personal opinion,
that his subjective belief system,
has not first confirmed,
to be absolutely and undeniably real.

........an opinion that is absolutely real.

you might as well try to prove,
that george w bush,
did not publicly lie,
hundreds of times.

it still irritates me like an ebola infection,
that clinton got canned,
for lying "once",
over something that effected no one.

yet bush lied "hundreds of times",
over things that effected EVERYONE.

yet he didn't get canned,
nobody cared,
and the people who had access to fire arms and anti-chip-ammunition,
still supported him,
as if he were the best thing since sliced bread.

i like chocolate,
more than i like ice cream.

but drunk willy,
will first have to physically prove his non-undead status,
if he wants to refute my claims to chocolate preference !