Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Help with Ed Leedskalnin Riddle , any idea .

Started by Mk1, July 25, 2010, 11:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you enjoy this topic ?

yes
48 (80%)
I am listening . Keep going ! but its hard to understand .
6 (10%)
Your are crazy stop waisting my time , lol
6 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Mk1

@all

Well , i don't quite buy it because of the lay line maps predates the defense system buy some million years .

You do know it goes all the way around the earth , how are the Russian and Chinese allowing this  ???

Now was ED a sourcerer (find water with a stick ) , remember the moving of coral castle , the was going around rural florida on his bike searching the perfect location , he requested the sades lot , got a great discount for it . The guy selling it was a friend he did not want to rip him of because there was no water there only solid coral rock .

Ed had water all along !

sm0ky2

do you honestly think the russians or chinese could launch a missle and we wouldnt know the second it left the ground??

im not going to pretend to know anytihng about this satelitte system.  But if theres any communications of that scale going on, John knows about it., thats why i called him.

if he says thats what it is, i gotta take him at his word.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Mk1

@smoky

Relax dude , nothing against you or your friend , but i still do not believe you that is all , i am like a lawyer i only ask question i know the answer to ...

Look closely to this sky map the historical settings show all 3 waves , the one in the middle is easy to spot , the others are hidden in the drawings , but really there .

I hope the military dose have something , but that is not it ...

Look what happen when Poland decided to accept the American shield , i died in a plane over Russia , don't you love coincidences .

Nothing against you or anyone , but i am not buying it it is all .

You can chose to ignore this topic , if it makes you uncomfortable .

I know so far its been a dialog mainly between us , but you are not obliged to answer , i respect that.

Mk1

@all

To look at the our galaxy we need to look at the edge of it to see it that is why we can only see it by zooming out , when you look outside do you see the screen in the window ? No you don't you nee to zoom out.

Mk1

@all

I got a scientific video explaining it !

The negative wave is the galaxy black hole center , you can't really see it
but positive infrared wave makes it appear .

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/48695/Is_this_NASA_talking_2012_or_more_scaremongering/