Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy Reciever design

Started by Diode, April 17, 2006, 09:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day Lanka,

You were wondering how to get some pure Sodium (Natrium in German and Latin). Some scientific supply houses sell it in small quantities but this is expensive and they probably wouldn't sell it to you because it is very nasty stuff.

If you really need some you have to make it yourself. Sodium Chloride (Kochsalz) is not a good starting point, Caustic Soda (Sodium Hydroxide NAO2) is much better.

All you have to do is to get rid of the Oxygen and you have the metal. This is not as difficult as it sounds.

You will need two carbon rods and an electric welder, some sort of small ceramic vessel and some ingenuity.

You must mount the carbon rods in such a fashion that they can maintain an arc in the bottom of the vessel using the electric welder as a power source. Once the arc burns you simply add the Sodium Hydroxide to the vessel. The arc will rip the oxygen from the sodium Hydroxide and the metal remains. As long as the process is going there is no real danger as the space on top of the reaction is a reducing atmosphere.

The moment you stop things become tricky. On no account must the metal come into contact with the air or any moisture. Even the small amount of moisture in the air can trigger a violent reaction.

The metal is a white silvery stuff about the consistency of cheese, you can cut it with a knife. It is usually stored in a jar full of oil. Any contact with water will set off an explosive reaction combining with the oxygen in the water to form Sodium Hydroxide and releasing Hydrogen gas.

If you ever are tempted to try this please read a lot more on the subject and familiarise yourself with the necessary precautions you must take to ensure your safety. Contact between the metal and the skin must be avoided at all cost as very nasty burns result, safety goggles are an absolute must as the smallest bit of the metal hitting your eye will destroy it.

As I said, it is nasty stuff.

Hope this helps.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Grumpy

Method and Apparatus for Converting Electrostatic Potential Energy
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Localjoe

Hey i posted a very similar idea in the other batteries section and trees have a huge impact on current so try that too but my post is left hanging where i need some ideas for a circuit that would collect this energy and step it up a little. http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3500.msg55406.html#msg55406 we should collaborate together.
                                                                                                          Joe
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pirate88179

I am working on this even as we speak.  Everything I have read on this (Google: Earth batteries) speaks of not only north/south alignment but the angle from the bottom of the rods in the ground need to match the declination and can be measured by using a dip needle.  I am going to start by attempting to light a very small red LED and then may progress to using a capacitor to see how much it might charge it.  Then, I want to attempt an array and wire them in series to see what max volts might be achieved.  My electronics background is weak so I will need input from you smart folks here on this forum.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

This "ground battery" is nothin more than an electrochemical battery.

utilizing electrolytes in the dirt/soil. 

you can achieve the same effect with the copper + steel/zink in a bucket of saltwater.

personally, i think it is salt that does this, but ive had a geologist tell me there are hundreds of other minerals in the ground that could be equally responsible.

while i haven't performed this experiment myself, i propose that the power (Volt * Amp) is going to be proportional to the surface area of the two electrodes. it should be stackable in both parallel and series to create a battery of any size, but one would deductively conclude that this will eventually deplete the ground of electrolyte, so this would have to be replenished over time in order to sustain a very large array.

:::as to the effects of the magnetic allignment, it should be viewed as not a "boost" from the
   magnetic allignment, but rather a reduction in the back-EMF caused by perpendicularlly
   crossing the earths field. which decreases the power.  So, alligning it with the field causes
   almost no back EMF, and essentialy lowers the resstance of your circuit, allowing for more
   efficiency.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.