Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WARNING - Tesla_2006

Started by security, November 02, 2006, 06:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: captainloz on August 08, 2011, 11:21:48 PM
Judiciously clearing him....I don't think so, He could be a scammer.... I was trying to get more info.
You seem to think very highly of yourself, it must be because you have more posts them me....   It maybe my first post here but I been visiting and reading this site for couple of years.....

Okay no I don't think I'm any better than anyone else here and most often concede I know much less.  And my reply above was admittedly a little 'over the top' but I wanted to get a response if you were still around.   And since you are it seemed odd that you chose such an off topic (to this forum) first post and seem to ignore the obvious that has been posted by others on this.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I found yours 'unusual' and at least somewhat funny for a first post.  I'm fairly certain I've read something in some other forum threads about Tesla_2006 and am reasonably certain he is a con artist.  But mostly I found it funny that you posted in a thread that was so many years old it just doesn't make sense to drag up old stuff like this which was largely irrelevant in the first place other than to warn the few at that time that may have been in communication with Tesla_2006.   I think people need to read the dates on posts and reply accordingly and that is something some new posters here seem to miss. 

A couple questions for you.  Are you interested in overunity?  Have you tried building anything?  Are you looking for overunity technology that is already developed and ready to sell?  We could all hope there are companies that could say yes to that last question but they are well hidden if any real valid ones exist and I'm quite sure Tesla_2006 is not one of them. 

I was right as I've done the leg work for you.  Here is another thread on Tesla_2006.  Read the the thread below.  What  do you think now? 

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9085.0

captainloz

Quote from: e2matrix on August 08, 2011, 11:58:18 PM
Okay no I don't think I'm any better than anyone else here and most often concede I know much less.  And my reply above was admittedly a little 'over the top' but I wanted to get a response if you were still around.   And since you are it seemed odd that you chose such an off topic (to this forum) first post and seem to ignore the obvious that has been posted by others on this.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I found yours 'unusual' and at least somewhat funny for a first post.  I'm fairly certain I've read something in some other forum threads about Tesla_2006 and am reasonably certain he is a con artist.  But mostly I found it funny that you posted in a thread that was so many years old it just doesn't make sense to drag up old stuff like this which was largely irrelevant in the first place other than to warn the few at that time that may have been in communication with Tesla_2006.   I think people need to read the dates on posts and reply accordingly and that is something some new posters here seem to miss. 

A couple questions for you.  Are you interested in overunity?  Have you tried building anything?  Are you looking for overunity technology that is already developed and ready to sell?  We could all hope there are companies that could say yes to that last question but they are well hidden if any real valid ones exist and I'm quite sure Tesla_2006 is not one of them. 

I was right as I've done the leg work for you.  Here is another thread on Tesla_2006.  Read the the thread below.  What  do you think now? 

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9085.0
Understood, points taken and thank you.  I was studying some of Tesla_2006 math on the earths magnetic fields, his calculations seem to make sense with regard to the over voltage that is induced into power lines on high solar wind days.  That is what peaked my interest.   I'm currently working on  some Don Smith ideas and am trying to figure out how to tune to the earths background frequency or multiple of.  http://www.youtube.com/user/Captainloz?feature=mhw4 This is may last video,  I know there is quiet a lot wrong with my windings and frequency with this device.  I've come to the conclusion that the math needs to be fully understood with these devices before building, because of the many variables.  That's why I was trying to pull tesla_2006 back into the conversation, however it seems he does have a lot to hide from. So, this is another dead end....  I'm not looking to buy any ready to go devices anymore, I've already been ripped of on the HHO stuff.

e2matrix

captainloz,  Very nice build!  At least well built in quality of work even if no OU.  Sorry if I misunderstood your original post's intention.  I gave up on the Kapagen and Kapanadze stuff partly because it seemed only a couple had success and they weren't talking AND because RomeroUK (who is an excellent builder IMO) said he began suffering health problems from that build apparently due to the EMF or RF energies being generated by the spark gap.  I think he later said he figured out a way around that problem but as many people as have worked on that it seems to be a very elusive solution.  I haven't looked in lately on it but last time I looked it sounded like some progress was being made.  I had been in communication with Don Smith many years ago and do believe his devices work but he has intentionally made it difficult to replicate them.  Best of luck in your projects and please don't be silent.  Everyone may have a tidbit that will ultimately contribute to what we all seek.