Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Core saturation and Lenz.

Started by broli, August 02, 2010, 08:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: cletushowell on August 08, 2010, 01:48:07 AM
Ill give you my Advice send me your
math ill compute it through the axis of infinity
make shure it right before you start beings I have string theory
and am the first to the math to double the speed of light
so dont know how to slow time but i can speed it up
you need a v shape create a black hole and water
or enough energy to warp like einstien
v hull philidelphia
noahs ark
and time traveler video
the water and pipe to earth battery

Isn't there a way to make clowns such as the one who wrote the above stay away from the discussions?

@broli, this is a very interesting idea and I agree with the previous participants that it appears very much similar to what Steorn do, unless I'm missing something. It would be interesting to hear what @Omega_0 has to say about it as the first one who has independently reproduced Steron's eOrbo overunity claim.

cletushowell

I said it was my advice odviously you didnt take me serious
i said i have string theory
I have the math axis if infinity so if you give me your math
I can calulate it to see if its right or do it yourself
12 144,000 12,000
every number reduces to 1-12 and goes thru 144,000
so I eliminated the decimals solved the necerending 2.333
7/3 =2.3333 wrong
7x144,000 = 1008000/3 336000
a perfect number so you can now see you made a mistake
have a good day

lumen

Gee,
So we should solve all our calculations based on religious beliefs from our perceived reality instead of directly from the perceived reality we believe we are in?
Ok, I finally see it! (now go away)

cletushowell

No try to do it your way you cant so its not a religious
beleif its a fact I solved the math
but you must have gad the answer already
of the 2.333 so you know how to make teslas earth quake
then i guess were even   

lumen

Well, I did a test on the amount of inductance change and I was able to get the coil of 450mH to change down to .04mH when saturated by a PM. This shows that a change of 1000 to 1 is possible.
Another interesting effect I noticed during the test was, if the core was only partially saturated using tiny magnets to a point where the inductance read about 15mH then, rotating the setup in the earths field would show a change in inductance of about 1mH.
The coil was toroidal, so I think the next step would be to wind a simple coil using the same ribbon core material and test it again, and also test the increase in pull to the magnet when the coil is energized.
I'm thinking this setup would provide some additional information that will not show up using a toroidal coil.