Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic perpetual motion machine design

Started by TEI2MINUS, August 07, 2010, 03:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TEI2MINUS

just my imagination at work, implying that my knowledge of the subject is limited and my motivation to find the perfect series of numbers for how many magnets on each wheel and etc is just as limited

for those of you who know physics, heres something to laugh at

TEI2MINUS

i guess no criticism means one of two things:

1. nobody understands it
2. nobody can see why it wont work

broli

You forgot another option, "nobody cares".

You get very little intrest if you only show an illustration of an idea, no matter how promising it may be. That's one sad part of this "community" you will learn to see. At best you'll just be ignored at worst you will be called lazy.

If you want to generate interest and replications, start by posting a video on youtube and make sure it's convincible.

TEI2MINUS

if youre saying i should create a video through use of graphics, sorry i dont have the skills or program/s necessary for that. if you want an actual video recording of a working model of the device than im afraid you are asking too much. if i had a working model, this 'community' would be the least of my concerns

i went through the trouble of creating this illustration for the sole purpose of posting it here, the least i expect is a little bit of appreciation for my effort. and i would expect most physics minded people to be able to see through this device quickly, therefore requiring little effort. i dont think some quick input is much to expect, especially in a place like this where it is supposed to be welcome

Charlie_V

I had an idea similar to this except I had two separate wheels geared together - not one inside the other.  The magnets would still find a sticky point and get stuck.  But your design is slightly different.  I say try it and find out.