Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

magnetic perpetual motion machine design

Started by TEI2MINUS, August 07, 2010, 03:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

It isn't hard to explain what gravity do: Drop a stone, and you're explained.
To understand why, is harder...

"We" are all of us - everyone - hopefully.

Good to know you have taken your steps to harvest free energy. It should be more people like you doing the same thing at their homes.

Vidar

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Low-Q on August 12, 2010, 04:49:15 PM
It isn't hard to explain what gravity do: Drop a stone, and you're explained.
To understand why, is harder...

"We" are all of us - everyone - hopefully.

Good to know you have taken your steps to harvest free energy. It should be more people like you doing the same thing at their homes.

Vidar
if it isn't hard to explain, then please reconcile the 'gravity paradox' with a rigorous proof... all you did was give me a vague definition of its effects, not an explanation. ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Low-Q

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 12, 2010, 04:59:16 PM
if it isn't hard to explain, then please reconcile the 'gravity paradox' with a rigorous proof... all you did was give me a vague definition of its effects, not an explanation. ::)
I guess we have a different definition of what is an explanation and what is a vague definition...

If I would explain what gravity do, I would simply dropped a stone into the ground and let you know what gravity did to that stone. This "effect" are for sure quite essensial when we try to understand gravitypowered machines, and why they cannot work. A better understanding of gravity will probably not change its properties - if it is that you are looking for :)

Anyways, a vague definition is what you get. I cannot explain further.

Vidar

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Low-Q on August 12, 2010, 05:21:31 PM
I guess we have a different definition of what is an explanation and what is a vague definition...

If I would explain what gravity do, I would simply dropped a stone into the ground and let you know what gravity did to that stone. This "effect" are for sure quite essensial when we try to understand gravitypowered machines, and why they cannot work. A better understanding of gravity will probably not change its properties - if it is that you are looking for :)

Anyways, a vague definition is what you get. I cannot explain further.

Vidar
since we are both speaking english, we should be using the same definition of explanation...
in english an explanation is defined as a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, context, and consequences of those facts. if you are using a different definition, that is your error, not mine.

i know you cannot explain further... which is why i laughed when you presumed to tell us what was possible with gravity and what was not. better minds (newton, einstein) than yours could only come up with incomplete explanations of gravity. you might want to take a look at what they called an 'explanation' vs. what you call an 'explanation'.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Low-Q

If I was writing in Norwegian (I am a Norwegian), you would probably not understand me ;) Anyways, gravity, as we know it, cannot do work - it is impossible because we use the present (lack of) knowledge to construct machines. I am willing to say that we one day will fully understand gravity, and therefor find ways to harness its potential - but probably on expense for something else. Energy as we know it is all about potential differences. It is reasonable to believe this potential difference also applies to gravity - if gravity is the source of energy. As long gravity and mass doesn't change by itself, no work can be carried out.

Vidar