Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to get at least $300 000 for a prototype of a generator

Started by htg, August 08, 2010, 04:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: htg on December 17, 2010, 03:02:43 PM
Investors seem to be interested almost only in ROI, but it looks quite good  in the case of my invention.

No, it never looks good when you have investors looking for ROI.

Cloxxki

Thousands of equally brilliant inventors have come and gone before you, none managed to make a single buck from an OU phenomenon that was real. HOw do you rate your chances?
You're 53. Young enough to witness the world you helped create for the better, without montary gain in return for your guarantees of costs and performance.
Give it away. This website can form a pro bono team to take your inventions to the next level, and moreso, make them even simpler to be produced.
If your invention is real, this team will help you change the world with it. Imagine the world your grandchildren will grow up in. Or even if you don't have any, share your work out of compassion for all the children yet to be born on earth.
Do you know how much Al Gore charges for a talk which is utter billshut? Imagine how much you could charge for a talk being the ultimate founder of energy freedom of the world. Imagine the Champs Elisees, Times Square, and the red Square, all be renamed after you.

ROI will be the least of you worries if you give birth to an open source FE tech that WORKS. Who's trying to count money when the world is sending you their love?

Omnibus

@Cloxxki,

I second your call for openness but it concerns people who have something. This guy has nothing. Just pretending.

Dr Adolf Nowak

You are probably right. Most of scientists and technicians which want to do sthg in chapter of OU, don^t even know what are dealing with. For example, most even don^t knows such terms as: Biefeld-Brown effect, living water, tachyons, gravitons. They don^t even "feel" the thing.                                 But only my party has answer to all this questions.   www.nsppp.bloog.pl

markdansie

@ Dr Adolf

If I join your party will I get a free copy of Mein Kamp?
Mark